Chapter 4.

"STOP YOU IDIOTS!"

Zayn and I look up to see, Anisa, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry yelling at us.

"What is wrong with both of you, why aren't you two getting along?" Anisa says with anger.

"Yeah ... Uhm I don't know what's wrong with you two," Harry adds on.

"You guys are acting like complete idiots; you guys are fricken fighting and making a mess, at ... a ... god damn party," Louis says grabbing my hand and making me stand on my two feet.

"He started it, he is the one who called me an aunty ji and I was fed up," I say pointing at Zayn with anger in my eyes.

"Louis, she couldn't fricken see where she was walking and she fucken blames it on me," Zayn says giving me the death glare.

"Shut the heck up, you couldn't see, I was just walking normally and going to the kitchen with Niall, you fricken had to be all drunk and not see, you shouldn't drink so much if you know you can't stand up, ya idiot." I say in anger.

We both started fighting again and hitting each other, and having this full on cat fight...again.

"STOP, JUST STOP IT!" Louis yells.

Anisa came on my side and Harry goes on Zayn's, taking us apart. Louis took Zayn up stairs and Anisa took me to the balcony, to get some fresh air, and finally be away from Zayn.

"What's wrong with you Shayy, why are you acting like a total baby, and why can't you just get along with Zayn? Why the hell are you still angry with Zayn, and that to about a fricken doughnut and I don't care what type it is..." Anisa says, quite disappointed.

"Anisa, it's not just about a donut, he's fricken acting like a jerk around me, why can't he be nice to me, if he acts like a jerk I'm not just going to stand there and do nothing, my bitchy mode will turn on, and hell yeah my bitch mode is kick ass, did you see me back there, Zayn looked like he was going to piss his pants and cry and call mommy," I laugh.

"Shut up Shayy, stop acting like a little girl now," Anisa says rolling her eyes.

"You shouldn't roll your eyes so much, you should watch out," I say trying to control my laughs.

God I was just too good. Anisa just left me standing, I think I really pissed her off, but what can I do Zayn is just such a jerk, and it's getting to me. I just stood there taking in the fresh air. I just hope Zayn stops acting like a jerk, and all will be good.

Zayn's POV:

Louis grabbed my arm and took me upstairs to my room. He threw me in and shut the door behind me. Wow someone is quite angry.

"What the fricken hell is wrong with you Zayn, are you like out of your damn mind, you were hitting a girl, top that you've been acting like a complete dick in front of her," he says, in dissapointment.

Oh no here we start, I knew this was coming.

"Louis Shaheen is the fricken one who started it, ever since I took the damn stupid donut from her; she's been acting like a complete jerk and a bitch. I said I was sorry, but guess it wasn't enough." I say declaring my right.

I swear, ever since I took that chicks doughnut she's been after me and can't act nice, I said I was sorry, but no, she still being a damn bitch around. I wish I never met her. On the other hand her cousin she is gorgeous and so chill and what can I say the other is just a damn moody aunty ji that's all.

"Zayn it doesn't matter, you should still be nice to her; she will start being nice to you if you do," Louis suggests.

"Oh being nice, I've been trying, but did you see her back there she went all beast mode, I just said aunty and "bam" beast appears. She fricken tried to pull my hair right out of its roots Louis," I say.

Louis and I we were the close ones, I'd share everything and anything with him, and I knew he'd always understand me; he is just there for me.

"Fine whatever Zayn, I just want you to get your act straight, because I know these girls are now going to be around more often, they seem like great girls and would be great friends. So get it all together and solve things with Shayy," Louis declares.

"Well she no Shayy to me, she is just damn Shaheen, but I'll try Louis," I say. Like come on what's wrong with her, i can't even call her Shayy.

"Thanks bro, now let's go down and kick all these crazy party people out," Louis says.

"Louis, you go I'll come down in a bit," I say, i was quite tired and didn't really want to see Shaheen at the moment, i just want time alone.

"Okay, whatever suits ya boat," with that Louis was out.

I stood up heading towards the window to my room. I stare out at the beautiful moon and take in the fresh air. I just hope Shaheen stops acting like a bitch, and all will be good....

---------------------

Hey hey hey guys, Chapter 4 posted.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please keep the reads goiing, vote and dont forget to spread.

Follow me on Twitter @loveliikezarry .

Thanks xo.