Chapter 21.

Zayn's POV:

It's been 6 hours and Shaheen still hasn't called, or texted. She left for lunch, and now it is past dinner, it is 8:30pm. Where the hell is she?

"Zayn, bro...what's wrong?" Niall asks, as he sees me walking back and forth in worry.

"Mate, Shaheen...she still hasn't called me yet...or texted, I am worried," I say, worried struck.

"Zayn...isn't she with William? Then don't you think it is fine..." he says, not knowing what William can do and how dangerous he is.

I won't be able to explain this to any of the lads right now, I think I have to find Anisa and talk to her.

"Aniisssaaaa!" I yell from downstairs, as she was upstairs spending 'alone' time with Harry.

"YESSSSS...WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she yells back.

God, why can't she come down.

"ANISA, I GOTTA TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE...CAN YOU GIVE A MINUTE AWAY FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND?" I unfortunately have to yell back, you know the lazy side.

"Coming bro, chill..." Anisa says, as she walks down the stairs.

"Hurry, and let's go out in the yard...I need to talk to you about something," I quietly say.

We walk towards the back door to sit on our porch; I really hope Shaheen is okay and safe.

"Okay, shoot at me," Anisa says, and starts laughing.

"Aren't I so funny," she laughs.

"Shut up Anisa, this is no time for jokes and laughs," I strictly say.

"Oops, shhh..." Anisa says, as she puts a finger on her lips.

"Okay...let's get serious here..." I say, but unfortunately...I think Anisa was high.

"Ahahahaha...chill bro...you are always serious," she laughs, as she emphasises the 'always'.

"ANISA!" I start shaking her, to make her come in senses. What is wrong with this girl right now.

"Okayy...shhh...I am sorry...hehe...go on," she says.

"Anisa...will you listen?" I confirm.

"Yes...yes..." she confirms.

"Okay...Anisa, I told Shaheen how William is dangerous and she should watch out, because she went for lunch with him today, and she wouldn't listen to me so I couldn't stop her...and she still hasn't come back," I say.

"What do you mean, she probably lost track of time..." Anisa says.

I then told her all that happened today, from the kiss, to the part I told her I'm going to pick her up after she is done lunch with William, and I would take her somewhere.

"Oh my god! Do you think William..." Anisa says.

"Let's not think negative...I've tried calling Shaheen, but she hasn't been picking up, it goes on voicemail," I say.

"Zayn, I think something is wrong...we need to find out," Anisa says.

"But...how?" I ask, we didn't have any plans and first off we didn't know where they were.