Chapter11: Presents and Trust

Lucy POV

It was the morning if Christmas, Christmas and I couldn't wait to give Zeref his gift.

Today I woke up, surprisingly.

"Wakey, wakey, ZerBear!" I said failing to control my enthusiasm, and pouncing him.

"Ooff!... Ah, hey sun flower, you need something?"

"No silly, its Christmas and I wanna give you your gift, now come on...no wait, stay here!" I said jumping off the bed and out of the bed.

Normal POV

Lucy poked her head through the door with a still almost awake Zeref on the bed.

"Closed, your eyes !" Lucy said teasingly. And he did so.

"Now open!" She squealed

When Zeref opened his eyes, they were a little foggy, but when he finally came to, he didn't know what to say.

"Ta da your very own 'puppy'"Lucy said excitedly.

Zeref went to his knees and front the puppy, he wasn't that small and it looked like he was a normal puppy, he was a normal coco brown pup. Zeref pat the puppy on its head and it quickly responded, by rubbing up against him and licking his face. He stood up and hugged Lucy "thank you" he said kissing her. After he broke the kiss and looked to Lucy.

"Don't think I forgot you." He said in a soothing tone.

"You got me something?"

"Of course I did!"

Zeref went to a nearby shelf and picked up two small blue boxes. He opened one and out came a pearl bracelet coated with blue diamonds.

"Oh my god..Zeref!" Lucy gasped in utter shock.

Zeref chuckled at this..." Since you already got a 'Pearl' necklace, I decided to get you a matching bracelet." He said smiling, putting it on her.

Lucy gave a warm pure smile and hugged him.

" what in that one?"Lucy pointed to the other box, causing Zeref to turn deep red, Lucy saw this and looked suspicious.

"ZerBear...what's in the box?" Lucy said mischievously.

"Well...um..yah see.. I um urrrr I-I-I" Zeref stuttered, sweat dropping. Causing Lucy looked sceptical at him with her hands on her hips.

I Lucy's look Zeref closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he suddenly kneeled to the ground in front if Lucy on one knee and opened the box, revealing a beautiful white diamond ring, with a silver band, tiny flowers dancing around it.

Lucy faltered at this in utter shock.

"L-lucy Heartfiellia, you are my one and only, my world's light and I'd love for you to be in my life, always...so would you do me the honour of being my wife."

Lucy couldn't move, she couldn't breath, she could just look on in utter shock, but deep down the answer was very clear.

"Lucy, are y-"

He didn't get to finish as Lucy jumped on him, hugging him, tears if joy streaming down her face.

"Yes!.....yes,yes, yes, yes yes!"Lucy squeal in his arms.

He then put the ring on her finger, placing a kiss on her
forehead.

"Merry Christmas ZerBear."

"Merry Christmas Ms. Dragneel."
Lucy turned turn scarlet at this and smiled at her ring

Later that day.