Chapter 13:Found!?!

Time skip- Six years

Lucy POV

I was lying on my back, I was still half asleep when I saw a small Shadowy figure creeping closer and closer, and closer......... Until I heard...

"Mommy!"

I jumped up off my bed in alarm, but then I noticed it was just daughter, Zarra, she took after her father with flowing dark hair down to her back and dazzling red eyes except hers looked more pink and playful, she had my face though.

"Yes honey, is something wrong?" I said giving a yawn.

"Look, Ms Virgo bought me a sword!" Zerra said while holding up a small sword.

"That's nice honey...."-"...A SWORD!,.... let's hold on to this for later, ok" I said just noticing Virgo gave me five year old daughter a real sword, we all know Serra has a thing for weapons and dangerous stuff but she's still just a kid...and a little girl no doubt.

"Uh...hey...Zerra where's your father and your brother?

"Oh...daddy, Lancy and went for a walk down by the lake!" Zerra said looking up at her mother innocently.

Lucy quirked an eyebrow looking at her daughter "uhh ok lets get started on breakfast then!" Lucy said replacing her sleepy expression with a bright smile leading Zerra to the kitcheI
By the lake

Zeref POV

I've lived a long time. And in that long period of time i had many, many bad times, but i have had some wonderful moments in which i will never forget ...the first being when my younger brother Natsu came in to this world and then my resurrecting after his death, after that it was a while before i found some really memorable moments...there was also Mavis the first person i cared for, vice versa in a long time. But my short occasional periods of fleeting happiness ended when i met Lucy, Lucy gave an everlasting happiness I hope will truly be forever-

*boink*

I was snapped out of my thoughts and daydreaming when something hit me on my forehead.

It was a rubber tip bow and arrow...' . '.....? I then turn around from the rock i was sitting on, facing the lake to hear a nervous laugh.

"Hehehe uh sorry dad." Lance said scratching the back of his head.

I remove the bow from my forehead and smile softly to Lance hand him the bow back.

My twin son Lance, he had my face but his mother's golden hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"It's ok" I said patting his head as he took the bow back he smiled up at me with a shy smile.

Since there's only Me, Lucy, Lance, Zerra, animals and Lucy's spirits that show up once in a while Lance has no reason to be shy but he is but he is first Born.

But strangely Both my children are interested in weaponry ...Zerra seem to like sharp things like swords, that why we watch her diligently, and Lance simply adores the bow and arrow.

"Do you want to get in some target practice?" I asked Lance pointing to a tree near to us with a target carved in to the trunk.

"Yeah!" He said beaming as we made our way over to the tree.

I help Lance get into a stance and relax his shoulders....."...steady......aim........Fire!" I said as he smoothly let go of the bow.......*bullseye*

' . ' ..... Yeah..look dad, look, did you see, did you see it!? I hit it, right in the middle!" He said jumping up and down.