8-Payback Time

(Brenna^)

Here I'll send you a picture of them! L

The picture made my stomach hurt. It was Harry making out with a blond girl and a girl with orange hair was dancing behind him. Or looked more like rubbing on him. Why was this hurting so bad?

"Are you alright?" Jaden asked looking over at me. I nodded.

No.

Can't you do something? H

Like what? L

Idk. Break them apart? H

I love you and all, but I can't! L

I felt a tear break away from my eye. I felt my face get warm from all the blood that is rushing to my face. I looked up from my phone. Thank god Jaden and Brenna weren't paying attention to me. I quickly wiped the tear away.

My stomach felt empty, my body felt empty, I felt empty suddenly.

How could I think he would have liked me like that. He just wanted to hookup with me! He's older and so much hotter than me!

I thought to myself. My vision was blurred. Tears were now streaming down my face as I quietly cried to myself, praying Jaden or Brenna won't look at me.

I'm so fucking stupid!

That was all that was running through my mind right now.

I made the mistake of sniffling. Jadens head immediately snapped back towards me.

"Hunter what's wrong?" Jaden asked me. Brenna turned to look at me too.

"No. No its nothing I'm fine." I said not wanting to talk about it. Its my fault anyways.

"Hunter what is it?" Brenna asked. I can't tell her though. She's pregnant. That's a real problem. Finding out a boy that you like doesn't like you isn't.

"Nothing, its just...I don't even know why I'm crying? I must be excited that I'm gonna be an aunt is all!" I said trying to stop crying.

"Oh. Well its getting late. I think we should head home now." Jaden said. Brenna nodded. We got up and went downstairs. Before we got in the car we hugged Brenna.

"What are you gonna do about Dave?" I asked. She shrugged.

"If he really loves me, he'll stay with me." She said lightly. She must expect that he's gonna come back. But I know he won't. He doesn't want a kid. I almost felt a little bad for Brenna. She's waiting for a man who will never show.

"I really hope he does!" I said.

Jaden and I got into her car and drove off. It was about 10 pm when we left Brenna's house. We reached my house at 11:07 pm. But before I got out Jaden locked the car doors.

"Why were you crying?" She asked.

"I told you it was nothing." I said trying to play it cool.

"Yes it was. I know you don't care about being an aunt to Brenna's kid. Tell me please. I might be able to help." Jaden insisted.

I told her about what Lottie texted me and showed her the picture.

"He wasn't that hot anyway!" Jaden said. I laughed. She unlocked the car. I went inside. I was immediately stopped by my mom.

"Wheres Erica?" My mom asked looking suspicious.

"Probably a party." I shrugged.

"What's a matter?" My mom asked. My eyes were probably puffy.

"Nothing?" I said.

"Okay. Well since your sister decided to introduce you to a gang, I've decided your father and I are getting you all security guards." My mom said.

"Why?" I asked, annoyed.

"To keep you safe. My children are the most important things in the world!" Mom said.

Bullshit.

"I definitely don't need a security guard!" I said. I started to walk towards the stairs.

"If you don't want it, talk to your father, he arranged for them to guard y'all." My mom called out.

I didn't want to talk to my dad. It was always awkward between us. He would always try and tell me stories of people I didn't know. But I doubt he really got us guards so I shrugged it off.

"Ugh! Fine! Whatever!" I yelled to her. I went to my room and closed the door. I hopped on my bed and went on my phone.

Are you coming to Haley's birthday party? L

Wasn't invited. H

You are now. Haley told me to invite you! L

I don't know. Its gonna be weird. H

Your coming!! L

I don't even know her that well! H

Nows a chance to get to know her then! L

Fine. H

The party was tomorrow at Haley's house. They seem to have parties everyday.

Can I bring some friends? H

Of course. L

Yes! I can bring Jaden and Brenna then!

Is my sister going? H

Not sure. Haley doesn't really like her. L

Lol. I don't like her either! H

After sending the last text, I called Jaden.

"Hello?" Jaden asked.

"Remember Haley? We're going to her birthday party tomorrow!" I said.

"OK. You sure it won't be weird?" Jaden asked.

"I don't think Harry is going." I said.

"Well, if he thinks he can act like you meant nothing, you have to act like it meant nothing. Bring a date!" Jaden said.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know? Just find one!" Jaden said, then hung up.

Brenna, we're going to a party tomorrow! H

U mm. I doubt my parents are gonna let me after the bomb I dropped today! B

Its a birthday party, just tell them it's for a girl at school. They won't mind. H

Kay. B

Who could I go with as a date?

I ran out of my room and to Seth's room. I banged on his door.

"Go away!" He yelled. But I kept banging on it. He opened the door pissed off.

"What the fuck!" Seth yelled.

"Ask your friend Jorge if he wants to go to a party tomorrow." I said.

"Dude, no!" He said

"Please!!" I pleaded.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because!" I said.

He rolled his eyes at me and tried to close the door but I stopped it with my foot.

"Please!" I asked again. He sighed then nodded. I smiled at him. He pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"I get to go to this party too, then!", he said I nodded.

He continued dialing.

"Hey Jorge, you wanna come to this party tomorrow? OK cool." Seth hung up.

"Thanks" I said, then went back to my room.