5-What He Wants

We swam around for quite along time, and the girls introduced me to more people. they all asked about harry, but i haven't even seen harry yet. Where was he anyway?

As if on command the boys and their girlfriends came out in their swimsuits. Erica was leaning on Louis for support because she had already been drinking. I looked at harry. He was wearing a pair of lime green short, and his torso was covered with tattoos along with both his arms, he even had some on his ankle and toes. He stared at me for a while as they were walking towards the pool, then he smirked and looked away. I resumed talking to Lottie.

"You two would make a lovely couple!"Lottie said gazing at harry. I smiled at the thought.

"What?" Lottie asked.

"I don't think its gonna go anywhere." I said.

"Why not, you obviously like him, too!" Lottie said.

"Its just...wrong. " I said.

Lottie's eyes got really really big all of sudden. I could here the water sloshing around little bit and i stiffened. Lottie winked, and started to swim away.

"Thats a cute swim suit you have on there!" Harry said. I felt myself blush immediately at his words. he smirked and i felt his eyes rake over the part of my body that was above the water.

"I don't think I ever properly introduced myself to you, Princess. I'm Harry." he said cocky.

"Whats up with the princess thing?" I asked slightly annoyed. He was still smirking.

"Because you are. Your rich and your mums famous, everybody knows you." he said. I scoffed at his statement.

"You don't know me." I said tauntingly and a little bit angry, making him smile playfully.

"You're right. Everyone thinks youre the innocent and non problematic kohls kid. But if you were, why were you at a party with Erica?" harry asked. He was looking in my eyes. his eyes were so green, I could feel them trying to look for something in me.

"I'm not that innocent!" I said trying to make myself bigger but sadly failing at the attempt. He laughed.

"OK then. Are you a virgin?" He asked abruptly. I blushed. I was but I needed to lie.

"No." I said. But I felt him see right through me.

"I know your lying. Your a terrible fibber." He said. "Was I your first kiss too then?" Harry asked.

"Of course not!" I said, partly telling the truth.

"You sure. You seemed...like you didn't know what to do." He said. I blushed feeling embarrassed. Was he calling me a bad kisser?

"Yes I'm sure! I wasn't going to put too much effort into it. It didn't mean anything." I said plainly. I started to walk away but he moved back in front of me and laughed.

"Oh okay so does this mean anything?" He asked before he took my cheeks in his big hands and kissed me. His tongue fought its way into my mouth. I tried to push him away, but I was no where near his strength and just gave in his lips. His lips were soft and tender but they were also aggressive. His hands traveled through my hair then found their way to my hips. My hands were resting on his arms.

"Good lord! Get a room you two!" Erica yelled out. I pulled away and he let me.

"So what did that count as?" Harry asked still holding my hips and pushing himself towards me.

"I think I should get going." I said trying to get out of his grasp. I couldn't risk falling even more for him. He made me extremely nervous and it scared me. I starting to shake.