21-Moms Dinner

The moments from lunch came rushing back. Did anyone see us? Apparently someone did if they were asking about it. Tears began to fill my eyes as I began to panic at the thought of my parents finding out about Harry and I. I knew they would never allow it. I pushed it to the back of my mind and continued to walk telling myself that they won't find out.

I kept walking and eventually made it inside to see Jaden and her mom waiting for us. I ran up and hugged her.

"Ohh...don't you look good!" I said to her, admiring her cream colored dress that looked similar to mine but had long sleeves.

"You do too. Brenna said they're 3 minutes away." Jaden told me. I looked over at jadens mom and smiled.

"Ms. Green, do you mind if my parents ask that I was with you?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Jaden has already told me the plan." She said giving me a thumbs up. I laughed.

My parents finally came in and greeted Jaden and her mom.

"So glad you could make it tonight! I hope hunter wasn't a handful today!" My mom said as she hugged jadens mom.

"Nonsense! They slept the entire day." She said, lying to my mom. I smiled.

Then I saw the Johnson's come in. I saw Brenna's mom and dad. They went up to hug both my parents.

Then I saw brenna enter. She was wearing a rose gold dress that ended above her knees. She paused for a moment to signal someone to hurry up. That's when I saw the familiar cocky face.

Dave came in reaching for her hand and kissing her cheek and waved at us. Brenna came rushing over and jumped into our arms. Dave soon followed and said hi to us.

"Are you two back together?" I asked looking at Brenna.

"Well...she's giving me another shot." Dave answered. I forced a smile at him.

More of my moms friends arrived and once everyone was here we were led to our table. Mom made us and Seth and jorge sit at the "kids" end. The table was 4 tables pushed together to accommodate our numbers.

Then I saw Erica come into view. She was wearing a low vneck navy blue dress that as usual made her look slutty. I laughed when I saw her. She always looks ridiculous. She greeted everyone as she sat down on her chair.

"So how was today?" Jaden asked me, winking.

"It was fun. Harry and I had lunch together. And I'll see him tomorrow too." I told her excited.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" She asked me looking worried.

"Yea." I said.

"Coach was wondering where you were. And when I told her you were sick again, i think she knew I was lying." Jaden said whispering. I laughed.

"I think I'm gonna quit." I said not even knowing I said that. Jaden hit my arm and frowned at me.

"Hunter, you better not. Brenna already quit, I can't be alone on that team!" Jaden said a little feisty.

"It's not like I'm your only friend. There's still the entire team there!" I said.

"But their kinda just there!" Jaden said.

"But, I want to spend more time with Harry, and soccer is just in the way of everything now." I whined.

"No!" Jaden said. But I honestly wasn't asking for permission. I only played for fun. And now that its getting in the way of something else I find fun, Harry.

I was about to argue with Jaden but I didn't feel like getting annoyed so I didn't say anything and decided I would tell my coach tomorrow.

We looked over at Brenna and Dave. They were arguing over if her baby is going to be a boy or a girl.