27*-We Shouldn't Do

(Dirty)
Harry's house was bigger than Liam's but still smaller than Niall's. I think Niall spends the most money out of all of them. Especially since he bought that big boat recently.

Harry opened his door that was guarded by 2 big locks. It opened up to a black and white themed house. I giggled at it. Harry looked at me nervously.

"What's funny now?" He asked me.

"You really like black and white." I stated. He laughed and took hold of my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"They're good colors." He defended. He smiled and pretended to look hurt at me.

"I guess." I said smiling back at him. Harry looked at me with a needy look in his eye.

"I wish I could've taken you with me." Harry said gazing into my eyes. I blushed away from his intense green eyes and looked down at the floor. Harry held my chin up with his pointer and thumb so I was forced to look him in his eyes.

"You didn't have to. I get it. Its none of my business and its nothing I need to know." I said quoting him.

"But, I wish it wasn't like that. I want to tell you everything." He said.

"Like what?" I pried, giving him a little nugde in the stomach.

"Like...I wanna tell people that you're mine." Harry said softly to me, making me smile at his words. I want to tell people too.

"Who could you tell?" I asked playfully giggling. He smiled at me and his hands went to my waist. I was pulled into him slowly and he pressed our bodies together.

"The entire fucking universe." He said leaning in to kiss me on the lips. I felt our lips practically spark at the touch. His hands roamed down to my butt and squeezed gently. I haven't felt his touch in so long. My inner core felt warm and he pushed his bulge into my crouch making me giggle.

"Harry!" I Giggled between our kisses. He laughed against my mouth then pulled away, roughly.

"I want you, Hunter." Harry pretty much begged. I crumbled at his words. I wanted him too. I wanted to feel him, everywhere. I crashed my lips back into his. It was as if he cast a spell on me. All of the lust and want came flooding out of me and out of my mouth. Harry immediately responded to my actions and grabbed my waist tighter. It felt like I couldn't be close enough to him.

I moaned his name in his mouth. He moaned mine back. My lips were beginning to swell he was kissing me back so hard. My hands were on his arms. I held him close and traveled up to his long, dark curls. Harry parted my mouth with his tongue and entered my mouth.

His hands wandered up and down my body as the kiss grew. His hands felt so soft. I smiled against his mouth. We were breathing heavily now. But I felt so energized. I didn't want this to stop.

"I'm so sorry." Harry whispered against my neck. I was about to ask him for what before he started attacking that too.

"I wont leave without you next time." He said. The tingling warm sensation on my core rapidly grew.

He backed me up against one of the walls and continued sucking on my neck. His hands were on my waist and he was holding me tight. I held him tighter. I felt like I never wanted to let go of him. I tilted my head back and just enjoyed Harry's kisses before he started to lift my shirt above my head and throw it on the ground beside us.

I wanted to cover myself but I didn't. He continued his wet sloppy kisses on my neck and gradually went down to my collarbone. My hands were tangled into his hair and a smile was teasing my lips in small anticipation of what will happen next. Harry went back to my lips. One of his hands went to cup my bra and my breathing picked up even more.

He reached into my bra and stroked over my hard nipple. He took my lower lip between his teeth and pulled on it slightly. He was playing with my nipple. Tugging and squeezing at it gently, but rough enough to cause waves of pleasure down to my core.

He unclasped my bra and tossed in on the floor by my shirt, completely baring my chest to him. He raked over me for a second and I blushed.

"You're so gorgeous, Hunter!" He said and his mouth attached to my nipple causing me to moan pathetically. Who knew this could feel so good?

The wall and harry were the ones supporting me right now. My legs were trembling at the new and interesting contact. Harry tongue rolled over and over my nipples. I could feel myself getting wetter.

When I felt Harry's teeth against my nipple, my head tilted back on the wall and my eyes rolled back from how good it felt.

Harry slid a hand in my shorts. I froze, scared but not wanting him to stop. His finger slid between my folds with ease.

"Fuck! Your already so wet for me, princess." He said against my nipple sending more vibrations through my body.

"Do you like it when I do this to you, Hunter?" Harry asked me, although he already the answer. I nodded.

"I wanna hear you, princess." He said against me again. He started to draw circles around my clit, making me squirm in pleasure.

"Yes, I like it." I said through gritted teeth, trying not to scream in euphoria.

He hummed against me again, and slid a long finger into me. I felt him slowly stretch me out. I was clinging to harry now for complete support. My head hid by his neck as my lips poured out moans and cries warning I was close.

"Come on, princess." Harry moaned to me. He kept sucking ony nipples and his finger went at a steady pace while his thumb was still circling me. It was overwhelmingly amazing. I felt myself building up higher and higher as Harry's speed on everything quickened.

"Harry... I-Im..." I moaned before coming undone in front of him. I closed my eyes and rode out my high against harry. Harry held a good grip on me. My legs felt too weak to hold me upright during it.

I caught my breath finally and looked at harry who was looking down at me smirking. I blushed and crossed my arms over my chest trying to hide my toplessness.

"Uhmm...thanks, I guess." I said awkwardly. He chuckled and took hold of my arms and unlatched them from my chest.

"No. Thank you." He said embracing me in a passionate kiss.

But the kiss was cut short when Harry's phone rang. He pulled away and answered it.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Fuck! Alright, umm, let the rest of the lads know and I'll meet you all at the office. See you in a few." He said before hanging up and turning back to me.

"So, uhh, you didn't play with yourself while I was gone, did ya?" He asked me grinning.

"What? Ew gross no!" I said blushing at his dirty question. He laughed and pulled me into him.

"Good. Because I don't even want you touching yourself. You're mine, remember!" He said kissing me again.

"Whose are you?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"Yours." I said smiling.