19-How The Boys Met The Girls

Harry still hadn't come downstairs. Liam came back with food and joined Harry up stairs. Sophia, Gigi, and I finished eating and were sitting at the table talking.

And in the short time that I've known Sophia and Gigi, I've gotten to know them.

Sophia met Liam at a gym where Sophia worked at. They had bumped into each other from time to time there in the protein shake shop before Liam properly introduced himself.

After that, Liam went there everyday to see her and eventually they started going out.

Gigi met Zayn when she worked for a magazine and had to do a story on the local gangs.

She was too afraid to go ask the boys so she followed them for a couple of days without them knowing. Pretty much stalking them.

Then one night, she was following the boys to a club, when suddenly a angry Zayn turned around with a gun and aimed it at Gigi who was just a few feet behind them.

But apparently when he saw her face he put away his gun and asked her her name.

I thought Gigi's was more interesting but Sophia's was more...normal. We also talked about how niall and Adey were engaged, but something happened between them and they broke up.

And Louis had another serious girlfriend before Erica. Her name was Danielle. She was a actress and her and Louis met at a party and hooked up.

Sophia told me that Danielle was so nice and that she didn't know why they broke up.

"So, do you guys like my sister?" I asked curiously.

"Well we definitely like you more then her. But she seems to make Louis happy." Gigi said.

"Its just that, usually all the girls hang out together and become really close because for the most part it's just us a lot." Sophia told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The boys do stuff, as you know. And they've been arrested on multiple occasions. And then when they have problems with another gang, they've been gone for up to 3 months getting rid of the other gang." Gigi responded.

"Really?" I asked shocked. Why would they just leave them? Well I understand they don't want to take them with, but still. It kinda made me angry.

"We've really only talked to Erica, maybe 3 times and yesterday was 1." Gigi said.

"So, can you guys tell me about Sarah?" I asked slowly. They both looked at each other.

"Well, its complicated. You met Caroline right?" Sophia asked. I nodded remembering Haley's friend from her party. She was the one who asked brenna if she wanted an audition.

"Sarah's her sister." Gigi said. I nodded again telling them to continue.

"Okay, so... Caroline is the gangs main drug supplier. And she gives us a discount because we buy so much, fairly often. And one time she couldn't make a delivery because she was working." Gigi said.

"So, she had her sister drop it off. Sarah." Sophia interrupted.

"And harry was the one who was picking it up. And that's how they met." Gigi said.

"And..." I said. I felt like they were holding something back from me.

"I mean... She didn't really mean anything to Harry. She was just a regular hook up." Sophia said. I nodded feeling reassured. That's what harry had told me.

"Yeah, your so much prettier than her!" Gigi told me. I smiled hoping she was right.

Then were heard footsteps coming down the stairs. All of the boys were dressed.