25-Lunch Date

I drove out of the drive way and to school in my car. I haven't heard from harry in 2 days. The last time I spoke with him was Saturday when he dropped me off after we spent the afternoon on Niall's boat. I was tempted to call him yesterday after we bought my car, but he might've been busy, and he said he would call me. Erica even said she hasn't seen Louis since.

I parked right next to Brenna and Dave, hoping I could talk to Jaden. But I didn't see her.

"Wheres Jaden at?" I asked.

"She said she wasn't feeling well. Nice car BTW!" Brenna said.

"When did you get this?" Dave asked checking out my car.

"Yesterday." I said.

"Hey, what happened Friday and Saturday? You never texted me over the weekend, I thought you might've died!" Brenna said giggling.

"Yeah, sorry I've just been really busy. Oh but my mom wants to have a dinner at the house for your dads birthday so it can be on the show." I informed Brenna.

"OK. So what were you so busy with? What did you and harry do?" Brenna asked, completely ignoring what I said about her dads birthday.

"So, Brenna has only told me limited stuff about this guy, but his name sounds really familiar?" Dave interrupted us.

"Um...what has she told you about him?" I asked, eyeing Brenna.

"That, in her words, he's hot. And that he's older than you." He said shrugging.

"Yeah." I nodded at him.

"But, I swear I've heard of the name Harry Styles before! I remember seeing the name somewhere!" He insisted. I just shrugged not really knowing how to respond to him.

"Ugh, who cares! Tell me what you did." Brenna urged. I nodded and told her what happened after I got home from school on Friday. Brenna almost fell over when I told her that I smoked weed.

I tried to tell her everything without leaving any details out. The entire time I saw Dave roll his eyes than widen them when I said the names of the other boys. He even looked shocked when I mentioned the Theriot sisters.

"Dave, why are you making those weird faces?" Brenna called Dave out.

"It just...the names. I know them! I just don't know where I know them from!" Dave said frustrated. Brenna rolled her eyes at him.

"Honestly I wish Jaden was here so you could tell her too." Brenna said.

"Yeah...what I'm I gonna do about Jaden?" I asked. Brenna shrugged.

"Why don't you buy her some fried chicken?" Dave suggested.

"What?" I asked not following.

"You know. Jadens black obviously. They love fried chicken." He said. I stared at him utterly shocked he said that. He was serious too.

"What the hell Dave? Should she buy grape kool aid and a watermelon too?!" Brenna asked angrily as she started to slap his arm multiple times. Dave's arms went up in defense as he tried to block Brenna's hits.

"Okay! Okay!" He said. Brenna stopped hitting him.

"That's the stupidest thing you have ever said." Brenna said with a stern face. But it slowly weakened into a smile when he pulled her in and kissed her. I rolled my eyes and went off to class leaving the most clueless people I know sucking on each others faces in the parking lot.

***

After I got home from school, I checked to see if I got a text message from Harry or Jaden. But I frowned when there were no new notifications on my phone.