23-Moms Show

I woke up when a arm pulled me back. It took me a few seconds to realize I was in a bed. I saw that it was light outside from the window. I looked back to see it was harry who grabbed me and pulled me closer to his sleeping body.

What happened?

I attempted to get out of bed when Harry's firm hold on me became tighter, bringing me back to him. I looked back over at Harry. His eyes were squeezed shut tightly. I chuckled at him, which seem to wake him up. His eyes slowly drifted open and he smiled at me.

"Morning." Harry said huskily. He still had sleep in his voice. I snuggled in closer to him and gasped at the skin to skin contact. I realized I was just in my bra and underwear.

"Harry! Did you undress me?" I asked him feeling self conscious and bringing the covers up more to cover me. He chuckled and rubbed his eyes.

"Well I didn't want the bed to smell, and I promise, as much as i wanted to, i didn't sneak a peak." He said. I blushed at the thought of harry seeing me naked and grew quiet.

"Well, thanks. I guess." I said. I scanned the room looking for a bathroom but couldn't find one.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. Harry pointed to a chair with my clothes folded on top.

"I had Caroline wash them for you." Harry added.

"Are we still at Caroline's?" I asked. He nodded at me.

"So what do you have going on today?" Harry asked me with a sly smirk on his face.

"I don't know. But I probably have to take pictures for moms show." I said kinda grumpy. He grunted and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"What time?" He asked me. I shrugged.

He sent a quick text and put his phone down. He slowly rolled back over so he was facing me. He looked straight into my eyes and I blushed trying to look away from him.

"You're so beautiful!" Harry whispered hoarsely. I smiled shyly still trying to pry my eyes away from his.

"Harry." I said as his hands started to travel up my thighs. He was smirking devilishly when he reached my inner upper thigh. The warm feeling starting up again in my core. His hand then went to my butt and he took me in his grasp. I pushed my hips into him more and he groaned.

Then he let go and got up from the bed leaving me wanting more. He started to put his clothes from last night on. I got up and tried to hide as much of myself as I could and grabbed my clothes, trying to put them on in a hurry.

"How about I take you home, you can get the pictures done or whatever and I pick you up at 4 so we can hang with everybody?" Harry said after we were fully clothed.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him.

"Just pack a swimsuit." Harry said winking at me.

***

After harry dropped me off at my house, Lydia stopped me when I tried to go upstairs.

"Hunter! Where have you been? Erica tell me you spend the night at friends house. But when I call Mrs. Green, she say you're not there! Then I call the Johnsons and they haven't seen you either?" Lydia asked me. Her Mexican accent was extremely prominant when she was angry.

"I wasn't at their houses. I was at Caroline's house!" I said, not lying.

"Who is Caroline?" She asked.

"A friend." I said as I started walking back upstairs to my room. I almost make it when my mom stops me right as I go last her door.

"Hunter! The crew will be here in an hour! I need you ready for pictures by then!" My mom said looking frantic.