Project Eden

In an underground facility built for the purpose of experimentation, four friends live peacefully among 200 other young adults, all under the leadership of a man named Richard Bates, who just goes by Bates. Aimee, Lia, Harry, and Louis live peacefully, unaware of Bates' secret agenda, an experiment that has been running for 20 years. He has taken 200 young children, some as young as babies and others as old as 9-year-olds whose memories have been tampered with, and raised them in a specifically controlled environment to see how they would grow and develop without the knowledge most humans their age would acquire.

  They are fed nothing but a roll of bread and water, were only taught how to speak English, some of the kids having different accents, and only know of 3 emotions: happy, sad, and angry. All they do is draw, play fight, and look at plants in the facility's Garden. Nobody knows what a birthday is, or even how to read and write. They never knew any other life other than that of Eden, and they have never questioned any aspect of their lives. That is, up until now.

  Lia begins to suspect that the Adults are up to something strange that they don't want the kids to know about, Harry starts having weird, unknown feelings when he looks at Aimee, and Louis is beginning to have dreams, which is highly rare for the subjects of the Project.

  Then, when things become too suspicious, Aimee and her friends decide to embark on a secret mission to find out what secrets these presumably trustworthy Adults hold. What they discover will either ruin or fix their distorted image of what life is supposed to be like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the sucky preview of this story, but I promise the story is going to be pretty cool, if I don't manage to mess it up. This actually wasn't supposed to be a fanfic in the first place, but I decided to make it one. Harry's original name was Jacob, and Louis was originally Dylan, incase any of you were interested. So, I hope you all enjoy this book because my goal is to make people happy...and get reads. I'm totally kidding! Anyways, I hope you all love this story as much as I do.

Love, Tori