Chapter 4

"I change my mind, I want no part of this." Harry suddenly states when we see Zayn sitting at the paint station.

       I turn to him, "I'm still going to get your paint back, Harry. You can't convince me otherwise."

"I-I know I can't convince you. I just don't want to witness it."

       Lia interrupts us, "Harry, just go back to your room if you don't want to see Aimee kick Zayn's ass."

       He nods, "That's actually a really good idea. I'll be in my room," he looks at me, "Aimee, please be careful. If you get my paint back, I'll be so thankful, but it's not worth it if you end up getting hurt."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just going to persuade him to give me that paint. I'll only beat him up if he refuses." I reassure him while trying to be funny at the same time. He timidly smiles.

"Harry, do you want to go to your room alone or would you like one of us to accompany you?" Louis asks.

"Could you maybe come with me? I don't like being alone." Harry quietly responds. Louis smiles and nods his head. He then turns to me.

"Sorry, Aimee. Looks like I can't back you up on this one. Baby Harry over here needs some company." He teases Harry.

"It's alright, Lou. It's not like I actually need the help, I can very well do this on my own." I say.

"Ahem..." I hear Lia clear her throat. She looks at me expectantly.

"Oh, uh...I mean, I've got Lia to help me if I need it."

"Darn right you do." She beams.

"I thought you're against violence." Louis points out.

"I am, but if push comes to shove I think the right thing to do is defend yourself and your friends the best you can."

"Aw, my morals are rubbing off on you. My little Lia's growing up and becoming more and more violent." Louis pinches her cheeks.

"Let go of my face." She says while Louis laughs. He lets go of her cheeks.

"Well, we should get going back to the room. We don't want Baby Harry to witness his best friend confront his bully. He's much too young to be around such violence." Louis smirks.

     Harry crosses his arms and pouts but doesn't say anything. Louis puts his hand on Harry's shoulder. "You know I'm only joking, Harry," he smiles, "C'mon, let's go and let the ladies take care of your problems."

     Harry sighs, "Alright, mate," he looks at me and Lia, "Please get my paint back and try not to beat anyone up." He smiles, his dimple showing.

"Okay, Harry."

"Do you promise?"

"Promise."

"Alright then, we'll see you girls later." He and Louis walk towards the East Wing.

       I turn to Lia, "I guess it's just you and me."

"I don't even understand why we're making such a big deal out of this. You guys are all acting like we're going into a huge fight or something." She points out.

"Well, we're just really bored. If we didn't make a big deal out of this, I wouldn't want to do it in the first place. I mean, obviously I want to help Harry. He really likes to paint and I'd hate to see him upset. But it's really fun to pretend like it's a bigger deal than it is. Make sense?"

"So basically you're gonna possibly beat up a guy because you're bored. No, that doesn't make sense and frankly it's quite messed up." She chuckles.