Editing

Hey, guys!

Don't be mad if you thought this was an update please I'm really sorry but I feel like you guys should know that I'm doing some editing so there's gonna be some changes!

Very slight changes but I feel stupid for not thinking of this before but basically the Plant Room will now be called the Garden because I'm stupid and didn't realize that it sounds better, since Eden is supposed to be similar to the Garden of Eden. Ya know, from the Bible. Even if that's not your thing, I'm glad you're reading this and I love all of you guys :)

That's another thing. I know that obviously not everyone has the same religion and I absolutely respect that, I just took the concept of the Bible story and thought it would be interesting. I myself am an Armenian Orthodox Christian. I just want you guys to know that, whatever religion you have or even if you don't have one at all, you guys are all amazing. This isn't a religious story, it just has aspects of that first book of the Bible. The characters don't even know what religion is, all they know is the life they live and people who live with them. I think a lot of great stories have many aspects to it, religion being one of them. I'm not saying my story is great, though. I was talking about the show Lost. That is a great show. Probably the best show ever. You should all watch it if you haven't already. You'll seriously love it.

I'm sort of going off topic, haha. Just thought I'd let you guys know all of that stuff. As if the word "Eden" in the title didn't already let people know XD So I will now be going back and changing the Plant Room to the Garden.

Love, Tori