Thank You

This will be the last update before I finally press that "Completed" button on this story. I just wanted to say thank you to all the incredible people who have decided to read my story. I started writing "Project Eden" in January of this year and started posting it in February. I honestly thought nobody would want to read this, you all have no idea how happy it makes me that so many wonderful people love this story as much as I do.

I want to thank in specific: HarrESgirlStylesClarityxxlightrock105cupcakelove97, AshAnd1Dx, and so many others who have voted and commented on every chapter, you all mean the world to me!

When I first opened a Wattpad account, I thought fanfictions were a bit strange, to be honest. I have a completely different opinion on them now. At first, I thought it was a little creepy to be writing what's basically daydreaming about a celebrity or fictional character, but now I realize that people write fanfictions so they can go on adventures with the people they always wanted to be with, and I think that's amazing. Every great piece of writing is an adventure, and every great writer writes to go on those adventures and to invite their readers to join them. I look back at when I first opened my account and think about how much of an idiot I was to judge the fanfiction genre. I have made so many friends on this account and I'm incredibly thankful because, if it weren't for the fanfiction genre, I never would have met any of you amazing people!

You have no idea how grateful I am that people actually liked this story, you are all the reason why I continued writing this. You are my motivation to write.

I don't think I'll write a sequel to "Project Eden", but that might change. If I were to write a sequel, what would you guys want it to be about?

I've already got many ideas for other stories that I think you'll love, if you decide to read them. I'm a huge fan of historical fiction, so obviously I'd love to write about 1D in well known historical events and stuff like that. Can you imagine Harry being a "Sherlock Holmes" type, solving murders in the 1800's or Louis being a nobleman during the French Revolution? I can, and I think it would be awesome. 

Anyways, this is the end of my author's note and, once again, I love each and every one of you so much xx

Love, Tori