Desolation Row

"Wh-What are you talking about man?" Frank asked, "This doesn't concern you." Mikey said, I held my breath, "I saw the bottle on the counter, do you like getting drunk?" he asked staring at me, Frank breathed a sigh of relief but he kept a great poker face, "No Uncle Mikey...I was just thinking about things." I said, he put his forehead to his palm, "Addiction runs in this family. You can't do this shit." he said. I nodded solemny but something inside me was ecstatic, just pure happiness that this wasn't about Frank.

Dad came back from the bathroom, "Mikey you okay?" Dad asked sitting down, Mikey nodded and got up to order. "What happened?" "Nothing..." Frank mumbled walking after Mikey. "Amethyst...we have to talk." Gerard said, I groaned silently, his talks were always boring and repetitive, "I saw the alcohol on the counter this morning and the glass being drank out of had the bright red lipstick you wear on it." I sighed, "Dad... I was just thinking okay? Just drinking and thinking." "That's how my alcoholism started Ame." he said running his fingers through his hair. "I'm not an alcoholic, so drop it!" I snapped getting up, "Amethyst where are you going?" Frank asked nervously, "Away from you people THAT ACCUSE THAT I'M AN ALCOHOLIC!" I yelled, everyone at Starbucks turned to me, "YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!" I screamed kicking the door open.

I ran back to the bus and Brian greeted me, "Hey Am-" "Fuck off." I mumbled jumping into my bunk, I took out a tiny bottle of vodka I swiped from a fancy hotel we stayed at a while ago, I drank the lottle bottle and smiled to myself, I'm not a fucking alcoholic, I thought to myself. What the fuck they need to calm down, I just laid there and switched the lights on and off in my bunk. The curtain opened quickly, "Yes Frank?" I asked still playing with the lights. "I'm glad that wasn't about us." Frank said kissing my forehead, he leant down and pecked my lips softly but I kissed him hard putting my arms around his neck. "He- UNCLE MIKEY, AMY AND GERARD ENTERING BUS!" I heard Aunt Amy yell, Frank jumped up and jumped in his bunk. Amy walked passed me and raised an eyebrow, "Are you trying to get in trouble Ame!" she hissed, I sighed and let my eyes close feeling drowsy, I woke up to yelling, "FRANK!" Dad screamed loudly, I peaked out, what the fuck?

~~~~~~

I know its uber short I am dealing w a lot of stress w my bf. I have an idea for next chapter tho. Thx foe the rates and comments :)