Romance

"I'm gunna go take the luggage downstairs." I said getting up. "Are you kidding me?" Amethyst asked looking up at me, "It's a surprise Amethyst okay?" "No Frank, it's not okay, why are you talking to my dad if the last time he was here you were rude as fuck to him? I don't fucking understand! Now, I'm getting angry!" She said standing up and putting my tee shirt on. "I'M HORMONAL, YOU ALMOST BURNT DOWN OUR MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE AND NOW YOU WON'T ANSWER ANY OF QUESTIONS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She screamed sitting back on the bed, "Hey, hey shhh." I said walking towards her, "DON'T SHUSH ME." She yelled closing her eyes. "Ame, come on." I said crouching in front of her. "Do not 'Ame, come on' me, get away from me, I want to punch you." I stepped back and sighed. "I just wanted it to be special." I mumbled bending down and getting the box out of my back pocket from my jeans. "I met up with your dad today, to get you this," I said holding up the box, "then I dropped him off at the airport and came home, I went upstairs, tried to get everything romantic, lighting candles and all that shit but I wanted rose petals, so I went to go get some and I forgot to blow them out, so when I came home... our house was on fire." She opened her eyes and I kneeled in front of her. "I love you, you know I do, and maybe you're just hormonal and taking things way to far but it's not a big deal babe, a house we can fix, we can buy a new one, but we can do it together...engaged." I said opening the box. She blinked, "Oh." She mumbled, I smiled, "Yeah, oh." She giggled, "Will you marry me Ame?" I asked, she bit her lip, "Lemme think about it." She said with a laugh, I smiled, "Yes of course I will." She leaned forward and I kissed her running my thumb over her cheek. "I was going to make it more special, but goddamn you're so impatient. And don't yell at me like that again, or I'm going to spank you." I said before kissing underneath her ear. "Sorry." She said quietly, I placed the ring on her finger and she pouted, "My fingers are swollen." "To be honest baby, there isn't anything on you that isn't bloated." I said with a shrug, "Don't say that!" She said raising her voice, "You're still my gorgeous girl no matter what. " I whispered into her ear, she relaxed visibly and I kissed her forehead. "I'm gunna take the luggage downstairs for real." I said getting up. She nodded happily and kissed her gently and then her belly before going to our bedroom and taking down the luggage.

Amethyst's P.o.V

I'm engaged! I have the prettiest ring! I laid back on the bed and rubbed my stomach, this is seriously happening. I sighed happily, then we could buy a house near my family and it'll be perfect. "Baby put clothes on, the cab will be here soon." "Okay!" I yelled down to Frank and dressed quickly. I walked down the stairs to see Frank putting the dogs in their crates. "Aw doggies going to California?" I asked smiling at the putting my hands on my hips. "Yes mama." Frankie said locking them all in. "Oh good." I heard the cab honk three times. "Let's go mama." Frank said opening up the door, I smiled at him.

California

"Jesus, its fucking hot." I frowned, Amethyst grabbed my hand and pulled me towards baggage claim, "Alright pushy, wait a damn minute." I said with a laugh. "If a pregnant woman like me can deal with the heat, so can you, my love." She said pointing at our luggage. I pulled our bags and jumped as Bandit put her hand on my shoulder, "Fuck! Don't scare me like that." I said, she giggled, "Sorry, brother in law." I smiled. Amethyst intertwined our fingers and I kissed the top of her hand as we went to go pick the dogs up. "We need a house..." Amethyst mumbled to me as Bandit ranted about how her house was open to us always and how Black wouldn't mind us just living with them forever. I laughed and grabbed the dogs and they arrived. "Although the dogs can't stay." Bandit said scrunching up her nose, "We're just gunna stay at a dog friendy hotel." I said, "Thank you though." Bandit raised an eyebrow, "Uhm alright I guess, then this is where we part ways for a bit. I'll see you tonight at dad's for dinner?" Amethyst shrugged. "I didn't know they still did that stupid Sunday dinner." "It's not stupid Ame, it keeps us close." Bandit hissed, "As I recall, all fights happen during Sunday dinner." "That's because you started all of them." Amethyst stepped forward, "Babe, not at an airport, not pregnant, not now." I said steping in front of her. "Back up." I said, she frowned and stepped back and I kissed her on the forehead. "I'm going to call Josh Flagg and I'm going to ask him to take us to some houses soon. Preferably in Calabasas." Amethyst huffed and walked off without saying goodbye to Bandit. "Call Josh, we'll go drop our stuff off at the hotel, then we're going to visit Kat." "Kat?" I asked pulling out my cell phone. "Yes Kat Von D baby." She said approaching the rent-a-car kiosk. Oh right, Kat.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to thank everyone who reads my stories even if I post the next story months later, having 21 thousand reads is absolutely fucking mental, its so amazing so thank you guys so so much, it means everything to me. Also on the side is a picture of Amethyst's ring--

Lots of love, Donna <3