S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Okay I know most of you want to kill me. Relax. I was in England for a while. Can't get away from Newcastle really so chill the Hell out! :) now read and enjoy and this isn't the end of the book.

''''''''''''

"What the fuck is that?!" I said crouching down to take a closer look, Amethyst's stomach was bruised and beaten with a small visable bump sticking out. "Is that a...." "Its a baby Frank." I stared at the bump and sighed angrily, "Who the fuck would beat up a pregnant woman?!" I yelled, "A guy that doesn't want it." She replied quietly before taking another drag of her cigarette, I smacked the cigarette out of her fingers burning my palm a bit, I didn't really care about that. "Why are you smoking?!" I asked standing back up, Amethyst started to tear up making this even harder on me. "Because I don't want it!" She cried, I pulled her into my chest and she cried harder with small gasps ripping from her throat. It pained me to see somebody I'm so in love with hurt. "What happened to you baby girl?" I asked kissing the top of her head, she shook her head, not wanting to tell meme, "Amethyst you have to tell me." I said, she shook her head again, "I won't judge you just fucking tell me! Please!" I begged, "I-I tried to get over you by having this other boyfriend Preston a-and we dated for 6 months and apparently for him it had been to long in our relationship to not have sex so... one night he came over to my dorm room a-and raped me and.... 3 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant and so I told him and he tried to beat the baby out of me." She said ending in a whisper, she cried harder and I held her closer, anger was rising in me again, you're gunna try and hurt the one girl in my world that has been nothing but passionate and perfect her whole life?! I couldn't help it, I let Amethyst go and sighed before I burst. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed angrily. "WHO FUCKING DOES SHIT LIKE THAT!" I yelled pacing back in forth, I grunted as I slammed my fist into the wall. I heard Amethyst bawling behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to push all the anger back in me, nows not the time to be angry, now is the time to comfort her. "Have you told Gerard?" I asked still with my back turned and my forehead on the wall. "Y-yes I told him not to tell you." She said before she hiccuped. I turned around, she was still crying holding her face in her hands. I sighed shakily, "Babe come here." I said, she let her hands drop to her side, "Come here baby." I insisted holding my arms open, she collapsed into my chest, fitting perfectly. "Stop crying babe, its gunna be okay." I whispered, "No Frank! NO ITS NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING OKAY! How can you even want me...." she said hiding her face. "I want you because I always have and because this isn't your fault, its that sad fucks fault! I'm here for you. I'll be here to take care of you, to protect you, you're my girl." I whispered in her ear and rubbing her back in soothing circle motions. "What are we going to do?" She asked finally looking up at me, "Whatever you want to do, I'm okay with baby, I'll still always be here." I kissed her gently. "I want an abortion." She said looking up into my eyes. "Let's go now." I said putting her gentle hand into mine, "But what about dad and the video shoot?!" She asked quickly, "That can fucking wait, we have more important things to do then watch me play a guitar thats not plugged in and watch me throw myself on the floor." Then for the first time in a while, I saw Amethyst smile, truly smile. We got in my car and put the key in the ignition, I looked at Ame quickly, "Oh. By the way will you be my girlfriend?" I asked smiling, she smirked and rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up Frank." She said before kissing me, I put my foot on the gas petal and started driving to the clinic.

''''''''''''''

Like I said this isn't the end. Im going to watch Geordie Shore, I wont take as long to upload next time.