Chapter Thirty

Michael

I roll over in bed and throw my arms out to either side, stretching my body as the sun hits me right in the eyes. Though I didn't get too much sleep last night, I feel completely refreshed.

I sit up and look around Daniella's room. I look beside me and find the absence of her body sleeping next to me.

I stand and walk to the bathroom, cracking the door open to see if she is inside. Though, with the absence of noise, I should have ruled that out anyways.

I open the closet door and peer inside. Maybe she is getting dressed for the day. That is entirely possible of course. If she was in here that would make complete sense.

Nope. Not in here either.

Could she possibly be in my bedroom? She could have gotten up and wanted a bed to herself.

I walk down the hall and pull the covers back slowly, being careful not to wake her. Another bust.

Where could she be?

The clock on my bedside table says 7:30 in the morning. It is too early for her to be up and functional, right? Girls need like, a lot of beauty sleep don't they?

I don't really know how that works.

I march in to Calum's room. Maybe she came in here to seek comfort from him because he was awake? Who knows.

Finding Calum dead asleep in his head does not give me much hope for this theory. "Where is Daniella?" I ask, shaking him awake.

"Don't know." He pushes my hand away and rolls over back to bed.

Ashton's room now. I look inside, finding no movement. Ashton isn't even in here. Neither is Daniella.

I open Luke's door and he shouts. "Really Mike?!" He groans, shutting the door. "Knock!"

"Do you have Daniella in there?" I ask, pressing my mouth against the crack in the door.

"Yeah, she's sitting in my boxer drawer." He jokes.

"Not funny. Where is she?" I ask, growing more  anxious and worried about her as time rolls on.

"I don't know. I just woke up."

Well, where else could she be? Downstairs.

I run down the stairs, I think I might have even missed a few on the way down. I stand in the middle of the kitchen and look around. She is no where to be seen down here. I open the cabinet under the sink and laugh incredulously at myself. Why am I looking under here? I have truly lost my mind over this.

"Ashton!" I shout across the room. "Have you seen Daniella?"

He shakes his head. "Can't say I have."

Not again! I lost her again! What if she is in more danger? What if she is in a bad situation and I am not there to help her?

I grab my car keys, determined to find her. If she is not on the entire property, she is somewhere out there. I will find her.

Suddenly, a thought creeps in to my head and forces me to freeze in my spot.

What if she decided to go home? She did say that she was scared of me last night. Maybe she just couldn't take this anymore. What if I scared her all the way back to another country?

I really have to change. If this is what I have become- a terrifying monster that no one can love- I really have an issue larger than myself.

AN: Comment what you think so far thought! Predictions too!! I love reading what you guys have to say!