Chapter Fifty- Three

Daniella

"So what do we do now?" I ask Michael. We can't just sit in this parking lot all day. Someone will come looking for us at some point.

He shrugs. "Sit here and avoid reality for as long as we can, I guess?" He suggests, wanting that to be all we do today.

"I don't mind doing that." I cover my new nose piercing with my hand and look out the window.

"I think that nose piercing looks sexy on you." I turn and look at the smirk on Michael's face.

"Really?" I ask, unsure if he is being sarcastic or not.

"Really." He places a hand on my thigh, digging his fingernails in to my skin. "It makes me want to do bad things to you." He admits.

I grab his hand and lace our fingers together.

"Come here." He pats his lap. I slide over on the seat and crawl over him. He strokes his fingers through my knotty hair. "You help me forget all of the shit that is happening right now."

I smile and lean in to kiss him. "I'm glad you consider me your escape."

Michael's hot breath swirls down my neck as he leaves small yet passionate kisses behind my ear.

I pull at his hair, the pleasure of being with him like this, taking over my body. The intimacy is real with Michael. This moment is real. Everything about right now, is real. I feel really good about this.

Making love to someone in a car isn't something I would ever do back home. But now? I'm obviously not opposed to it.

Michael impatiently pushes my dress up my stomach and up past my ribs. He grabs at my bare stomach and pulls me closer to him, leaving more love bites on my stomach to match my neck and shoulders.

He looks up and catches my gaze with his. He smirks and throws his arms around me, shifting in his spot. He begins pushing me back to lay me down.

Here we go. Deep breath, Daniella.

As quickly as the moment escalated, it dies. As soon as the back of my head hit the roof of the car, any fire inside me had extinguished itself. I can see that Michael feels the same.

The girl he is with, hitting her head on the roof is not exactly a turn on for him I guess. More like a turn off. For both of us.

The moment is over.

I laugh and lean back on my elbows. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." I sit up and push my hair out of my face. "Maybe it's a sign."

"Rain check?" Michael asks.

I nod. "I would like that." I smile. "But maybe somewhere with a bed and a little more room to move." I smirk as Michael crawls up in to the front seat.

"I think we should go back to the house now."

"I think that's a very good idea."