When you lock two people in the Laundry room, shit goes down...

This Chapter is dedicated too the people who lost their lives in the 9/11...

RIP <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning. Last night, after Rebecca and I had had our talk and finished unpacking all my stuff, I'd stayed up in my room, not in the mood to go down stairs and face Chase after what I did. No doubt his balls would be sore for a while after that.

I can't remember when I fell asleep, though it must have been pretty late. I stayed up studying for my next Trial test- which is English. Sky and I have been in top English since year nine, but we still study like crazy for English tests.

The only reason I was studying on a Friday night, was because tonight is Sky's brother Will's twenty second birthday party.

Why twenty second you may ask? I mean, why not a twenty first? Well, Sky and I managed to talk him out of having a twenty first last year. See, Sky and I would have only been Seventeen, and underage... I mean, whats a party without alcohol these days?

I got up out of bed and skipped (What? I'm happy!) to my walk in wardrobe. I fished out a pair of shorts and a tank top and slipped into them. I walked into my ensuit and quickly fixed the birds nest that was my morning hair.

I combed it out and pulled it up into a messy pony tail before heading down stairs. I could hear people in the kitchen- the clanging of spoons in bowls and the sound of Toast popping.

"Morning.." I sung, skipping in happily. I looked around and was met by two unfamiliar faces. Chase sat at the breakfast bar, smirking as he slurped his Milo. I raised my eyebrows at the two men I didn't know and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Morning sunshine." Chase said, obvious loathing in his voice.

"Morning Chase." I grumbled, uninterested in whatever he hated me for now. I had a feeling it was because of yesterday.

"This is Patrick," He gestured to the guy sitting at the table, his nose almost touching his iPod screen as he concentrated. He flicked his right hand in a wave, not even looking up. "This is Ben," he pointed to another guy, sitting beside him on the breakfast bar. He smiled, waving his hand as he scoffed down pancakes.

"And that is Adam..." Chase pointed behind me and I turned, ready to smile at the man, when my heart stopped.

"Hey there, sweetcheeks." He mumbled, smiling his million dollar smile and running his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Oh My God! ADAM?!" I screeched, leaping at him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him like my life depended on it.

Adam had been my next door neighbour for as long as I could remember. He was three years older than me, so when he finished Highschool, he'd joined the Army. After graduating, he'd been shipped off overseas too deal with Rioting somewhere in the world. I hadn't seen or spoken to him in over a year.

The guy next to Chase coughed, choking on his food, as Adam twirled me around the kitchen. He finally put me down and I pulled back to look at him. He was shirtless, in nothing but tracksuit pants. "Wow." I said, smirking at him, circling him like a predetor. I poked his well-defined abs. "Someones a total babe now..." I teased.

When we were younger, Adam had been chubby, unable to lose the baby fat around his face and stomach. I'd teased his about it all the time.

"I know!" He laughed. "I'm freakin' sexy. I have too beat the girls off with a stick." He smiled, then looked me up an down. "Not bad, sweetcheeks, but I've seen better."