Thats... how many kids now?!

Chase

It's been eating at me for a little while now. The thoughts flitter through my mind at the most unlikly times, and when they do, I seem to dewell on them. Dewelling on these thoughts aren't good, you know?

I can see it. In the looks her friends give me when their over. They hate me, cause I've hurt Emma so much. In two years, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one thats made her cry. Made her unhappy. I can see all the moments in my head- like short snippits of a long, drawn out movie.

I think about what my life would be like without her. And I realise it would be nothing if not incomplete. It's cliche and corny, but she's everything to me.Then I think about her life without me and I realise that she would be better off. She would be happy, and she could move on, start a family.

But I don't know what to do. I'm caught between what I want, and whats best.

The minute she walks into the living room, I know somethings wrong with her. I also know that she should be at work right now. Except, she's not and she's been crying. These two things are not a good sign.

"Em?"

Her head snaps up, like she's forgotten I'm ment to be home now. Her eyes widen for a moment, before her face settles on a worried expression. She glides into the room, her short, dyed brown hair bellowing around her perfect face.

"Hey," She murmers, sitting next to me on the couch in the room we painted together. The blonde is showing through the roots of her hair now, and it's shining and glistening in the afternoon sun.

"What's wrong?" I ask, pulling her into my side. I kiss her cheek softly, resting my nose in her hair.

"We need to talk, Chase." She whispers, almost like she scared.

I nod. Please don't hate me, please still love me. "Okay."

"Well, I've been thinking... about having.. a," She takes a deep breath, averting her eyes. "Family."

I gulp. "Emma, I don't want to... pressure you into anything. I can.. I mean, I will wait forever for you."

She smiles at me, looking relieved to a certain extent. "So, you want kids?"

I laugh, feeling the tension rising around us. "Of course I do! Always have, surprisingly." I frown at her, a smile still on my lips. "Do you?"

She shakes her head. "I wouldn't be bringing up the topic of having a family if I didn't, idiot."

I laugh, realising how stupid the question was. I rub her stomach, imagining my baby growing inside of her. It brings a smile to my face. Suddenly, I want kids more than anything in the world. Kids with Emma.

She flinches slightly as I touch her. I frown. "What?"

"Chase... Would you be okay... with having kids now?"

I chuckle as she averts her eyes. "Of course. As long as they're half yours and half mine."

She snorts, putting her hands on her hips. "And who else did you plan on having kids with, pretty boy?" She laughs lightly, kissing my cheek.

I smile. "Well, Megan Fox is a very sexy woman..." I laugh as she frowns at me. "And you know, this sexiness, combined with that body..." I roll my eyes at the idea as Emma bursts out laughing.

"Well, she's going to have to wait a little while to have your kid, because there is officially a waiting list."

I shake my head. Sometimes, she never makes sense at all. "What?"