Like, Baby, Baby, Baby- Ohhhhh

"Annnd... Done!" I cried happily, putting the paint brush down on the sheet at my feet. I took a couple of steps backwards and eyed my work. The green wall made the room come alive.

We'd already added furniture. An oak coffee table; white fluffy rug in the center of the room; large eight seater white leather lounge; massive Plasma Screen TV and Blu-ray player; not to mention Chase's PS3 which I'd bought him a week ago. He never got off that thing, I swear.

Speaking of....

"Chase!" I called out, clapping my hands happily. This was the fourth room in our pent-house apartment that I'd painted. And it looked pretty darn good, if I did say so myself... and I did.

"WHAT?" He yelled out.

The sound echoed around the apartment, making it feel empty and lifeless. But I didn't care- in a few hours, this place would be amazing. And it would be mine and Chase's. Ours. Together.

"I finished the wall!" I bellowed, cupping my hands around my mouth.

I heard footsteps, Chase coming up the hallway, and stepped further back, enjoying the view of my handy work.

His strong tanned muscled arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me too him, resting his head on my shoulder. "Nice work." He breathed, his breath tickeling my ear, making me laugh. He frowned for a second. "I dunno if I like the green...."

I gasped in horror. "NO!" I yelled at him, stepping out of his warm embrace and turning to face him. "NO! You can't say that!" I whined loudly, slapping his chest. "It took us so long to decide on the colour the first time!

Chase laughed, rolling his bright green eyes at me. "I was kidding, Em. Jeez."

I pouted, jutting my bottom lip out and crossing my arms over my chest, huffing like a two year old. "That wasn't nice."

His eyes lit up with amusement and his hands found their way to my waist. He brushed his fingers lightly along my side and I shuddered, holding back a giggle and jumping away. "Hey!" I said loudly, a smile cripeling the edge of my mouth.

He laughed at me, poking me in the side. "You love me, really."

I rolled my eyes. "You know, I haven't said jack shit, so you can't assume anything!" I pointed out, strutting happily from the room, purposly swaying my arse from side to side, only cause it annoyed him when I did it.

He groaned loudly, following me from the room. "Stop that! It's not fair!" He complained, falling dramtically onto the carpeted diningroom floor.

I stood over him and laughed like a two year old. Before he could do anything to me, the bell rang and I poked my tongue out at him, skipping to the intercom. I pressed the button in. "Hello?"

"EMMA!" came a cry and I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly who it was. "Let us up?" The other two finished cheerfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I pressed the buzzer which opened the door below, letting the girls in.

Chase pouted at me. "Aww! Come on! Not them! They hate me!" He said.

I laughed and opened the apartment door, only too be mown down by a very pregnant lady. "Move!" Sky shouted, pushing me out of the way with her over-sized belly.

I laughed, hugging Rose and Aria as they trailed behind.

I watched as my friends admired the apartment, their eyes glazing over slightly. The apartment was large: four bed, two bath and an office. The front door opened striaght into the dining room, which was attatched to the kitchen, only seperated by a marble topped Island.