Introduction

IN THE MEMORY OF SAIMA BALOCH, WHO INTRODUCED ME TO WATTPAD.
Though I have mentioned it earlier, I would again like to remind you all that this book is from my Point of view
which is a subject to constant change.
All the things which I am going to write are either facts or my truest of opinions. It can't be assured whether or not the people this story is about, would be able to recognise themselves with the characters of the story. If this, in anyway, goes against your views and notions, then I am sorry and if this isn't enough, please go write one of your own.
The names of people, have been changed.
It's possible that the story might be altered as facts never end rolling out and the truth is always being discovered in one form or other.  Please be ensured that this book will forever be exciting to re-read till a certain extent because I am pretty sure that many people would come to have their bits added into this story as they too were a part of the drama, which I'll be more than willing to do. I am sorry if you thought you held a very important position in my life and I forgot to mention you in this story.
I don't intend this story to be a hit amongst the public, but rather to be something which is to be cherished by my friends who again, are a part of this story.
One more thing to be noted is: This story, since an autobiography of 2015, consists of dates and incidences which may or may not be accurate since they've been extracted from my journal and the memory of a few of my beloved friends.
I own no picture attached to this book and to its various chapters, all of them have been taken from the internet. Please don't sue me, I am broke as fudge.
If you spot a typo, please comment on that same chapter and delete it when I have replied to you saying that I'll look into it :)
Please, take a seat, and witness how diverse the life events of a teenage Indian boy can be made if he is introduced to the right people.
Okay?Okay.