'She's changed, man...'

It happened.

Something usual. Something expected. Something foreseen. Something Azrael, as well as I knew would happen.

Since childhood, everything he had loved has been taken away from him. I had even reached a point where I had thought if someone predicted his birth and laid out the idiom: Doomed is everything that man touches.

Ashtar....in all the strongest sense of this word, Changed.

She no longer cared like she used to for Azrael.

I grew closer to Ashtar after this change and something worse happened: Ashtar, it seemed, started liking my company more than Azrael's. My replies would come in heartbeats and his replies would take longer than the time your online orders take to be delivered to your house.

I totally loved Ashtar. She was very polite to me.

I couldn't see why Azrael would be so mad at her and thought that it was primarily because Ashtar had started giving me the importance within three days which he got in three months.

Later, I'd realise that this objection of her talking to me more than with him was only a derivative of the fact that she had changed.

The previous Ashtar seemed to be in love with Azrael and when I read the screenshots, I can say that I too would have totally believed so, had I been Azrael. But this new Ashtar claimed that what she had for Azrael was merely a brotherly love.

But why had she changed? A plausible explanation would be that Arkham was responsible. Arkham was her cousin whom she always looked at in a brotherly way but now feelings of love had started to brew inside of her even though Arkham remained unaffected. You can say that Arkham stole Azrael's spotlight. Ashtar's confession about her feelings to Arkham was met by a strong response by Arkham which included Maine pehle he kaha tha keep your distance! (I already told you to keep your distance!).

This is the only explanation I have. This is what I could think of and God almighty knows best. I think that encounter where her feelings bubbled up and she lost control and confessed to Arkham (SPOILER: Something that was going to happen to me in a few days) and that Arkham reacted so strongly made her emotionally unstable and she changed subconsciously.

I don't know but if you can follow my train of thought, let's just say that she went into a cocoon and came out a completely changed person.

So yeah, Azrael had to bear the fruits of that encounter and he was brozoned.

Though Ashtar maintains the statement that she never felt anything like it.

All the men reading this can experience a crack in your heart drifting the two atria into unseen abyss.

I am no psychologist but...
BPD+Sarcasm+Anger= Very bad

What followed next was war.

Azrael was hell-bent at Ashtar. Since I was new, I stupidly took up the assumption that he was angry at Ashtar simply because she was talking to me more than she was talking to him. I sided with Ashtar and this created a rift between Azrael and I.

Did Azrael and I part ways? Yes, temporarily.

I stopped talking to Ashtar and Azrael because I never wanted to be a part of anything that would hurt Ashtar and Azrael as well.

Ashtar was my sister and the woman I loved the most for her kind behaviour and high conduct and Azrael was like a brother to me who was connected to me spiritually.

Me leaving the scene made the matter only worse and by then I had realised that it was not I who was causing this ruckus, it was something more.

I'd realise later on that Azrael was frustrated at the fact that someone he loved so much has AGAIN been taken away from him and this time with no explanation and in the most absurd of ways.

Ashtar defended by saying that she didn't know how she had changed and I believe her for Ashtar doesn't lie much and never to me. If she says she doesn't know when she changed or how it happened or that she never had anything for Azrael, I accept it, while believing at the same time that the old Ashtar was in love with Azrael.

Azrael, angry and frustrated, did things and said words that I best not mention because they're cruel. Now you can understand as to why the picture of the chapter is so...

I got a woman I'd forever cherish

Azrael lost the perfect partner

All's fair.