The Best part of November

Humayun.

Ah! The ones who instantly understood whom am I referring to are blessed for this girl is a sheer blessing from God.

I know, Humayun is the name of a Mughal Emperor but those who know her real name know why do I call her so.

So she was already a member of Okay?Okay and from India. Her art was amazing and she even made Azrael a portrait as his birthday gift (which was on 7th of December)

I am going to be honest. Once, back in the day, I had to send a poem to Aussie and I was completely drained of Ideas. So I simply went to Yahoo Answers and asked for a poem. What I got was one of the most wonderful of all poems, so much so that Aussie till date claims it to be her favourite poem and thinks I wrote it for her (she's gonna be so angry when she reads this chapter.)

Case closed.

In November, I saw that Humayun had posted something on Ashtar's facebook wall and it was the SAME EXACT poem. I quickly messaged Humayun to ask whether or not she got it from Yahoo answers. It turned out that neither she got it from Yahoo answers nor she posted it there, she simply wrote it for Ashtar and was oblivious to everything else.

Now I completely suck at letting conversations drop so I kept talking and within a few days Humayun and I were completely bonded.

The woman redefined tolerance for me as she herself is one of the most patient and strong women I've met and her problems and inflictions are way beyond all of our mental disorders.
She has been my guide when I was down and even though I once lashed out on her when I was angry, like Ashtar, she didn't say a word about it.

She is very caring and I hope she reads this to know that she's an amazing woman. She has her own man who loves her and manages to smile in the darkest of times and hide her tears.

I guess she was the best thing that happened to me in November.