Catching up...

The month started with Humayun's birthday, God bless her soul.

I never wanted to get into any school other than AMU's, however Arya had other plans.

She wanted me to go to the same school as hers, Delhi Public School Rama Krishnan Puram.

If you go ahead and Google: India's best schools, RK Puram's name will be at the top.

Arya forcefully filled the form and on 5th of June, we were in Delhi supposedly to buy stuff for Arya's wedding which is set to 24th September 2016.

Apart from that, they had forcefully made me sit and give the entrance test of RK Puram.

I gave it and forgot about it, that is till the clock struck 11 in the night and the results got declared.

I was selected.

There I was, failing to believe that I wasn't sure whether or not would I go to my dream school but oh yeah! I could enroll into India's topmost school.

Was I happy? Not exactly. The pride that glowed in my parents' eyes was the only reason I smiled.

It was decided that since AMU's result was still undeclared, I would get into RK Puram. All the formalities of admission were completed.

On 14th June 2016, It was my 16th Birthday. What surprised me was that Buttercup didn't wish.

I couldn't believe I had hurt her so bad that she had refused to even wish...or maybe I was simply overthinking now...

On 15th June 2016, The AMU results were declared and this is where the dilemma began....

I got into it as well and that too with an amazing rank.

Dream school versus Perfect school

I chose the Dream School.

Even though I am set to go to a career counsellor on 30th of June, I don't think anyone can take the AMU dream away from me.

AMU for Life!

16th of June: Azrael was going to get some chores done on his bike with his mom sitting behind her and he met with an accident. He himself got minimal injuries however his mother got the worst of it.

He was really worried about her health. She is still recovering.

17th of June: I was scrolling through my newsfeed and I saw Azrael wishing Buttercup a happy married life (I TOLD YOU I WOULD CITE ANOTHER EXAMPLE!)

She got married to Amir that day. I was nothing less than happy. I had told everyone my sister was gone but feelings for her remained.

For relationships don't end simply if they're broken

18th Of June: Miracle. Again.

I check my phone and I see a missed call on my Watsapp.

It's from Buttercup. Before texting her, I consistently think:- could it all have been a simple mistake? But I reply anyway.

Turns out she really did call to inform me about the marriage. She sounded happy, that blessed Girl. We agree to forget whatever wrong that happened between us.

18th Of June: we go to Meerut to celebrate Samarth's dad's 60th Birthday (which was originally on 20th of June)

20th of June: Miley informs me that Somebody is using Saima's account. Turns out some of her sisters have made a fake public account out of their deceased sister. I can't but only condemn this act because it doesn't seen decent at all. But then, who are we to Judge anyway?

23rd June: My path crosses with Barbara. She was a friend of a group member and wanted an entry to the group. I was willing to get her inside. She was originally from Nottingham but pursued a course in Psychology from Lahore, Pakistan.

AND WITH THIS,

The story ends.

Right here.

This was our story. This is what 2015 did to us. The real motherload of a metamorphosis.

I hereby release this book officially on 28th of June, 2016 (If you've read the story well, you know what happened exactly a year ago in 2015 and know why I chose this date. Cuz she's simply that awesome and special for me.)

And please,

If you're a theist, pray a bit for Saima. The girl who spread happiness while battling for her own life.

If you're an atheist and don't believe in God or prayers anyway, please observe a moment of silence for our deceased friend.