Ashes of Eden fall

Remember.....Remember....
It's December.

The last month of 2015 was sure to be happening.

What followed first was a birthday spree which later turned sour.

The birthdays of Melody and Azrael fell in quick succession.

I must tell you about another girl named Alexandria who has  been the best friend of Ashtar for a very long time and she'd be someone I'd befriend from a tragedy later on. Anyway, Alexandria's birthday too, fell right after Azrael's.

*one new friend request*

This time, it was from a girl named Butterfly. I had no idea who she was but she was pretty and she was neither a Pakistani nor an Indian, but a Bangladeshi. She herself doesn't remember why or how did she send me the friend request, but I started talking to her and added her to Okay?Okay, Something which she even thanked me for. She was to play a fair role in Azrael's life rather than mine.

And now for the sour part...

Azrael and Ashtar started talking again and something like this happened:
Azrael: You know how unstable my family is, and I've told you almost everything about me. And you also know that I like you a lot. So when we're done with everything, when I get a grip on my life, I want you to be my bride.
Ashtar: Yeah I know, Azrael (Yoohoo! Me! ) told me about it.
**********

Okay now that, KINDA ticked the guy off. He was already angry that I had interfered way back in October and when things started to normalise, he discovered that I had already told Ashtar that he wanted to marry her, something I now think he would've been holding in for the right moment.

I had always wanted Azrael and Ashtar to be together because that meant my brother's happiness and my sister's comfort. I never thought anyone could provide solace to Azrael such as Ashtar and none could provide comfort to Ashtar like that of Azrael's.

This move of mine COMPLETELY backfired and ended up sparking a brawl between Azrael and I.

Azrael, on  8th of November Talked to my father. Yes, he literally messaged my father over Facebook (funny what people can do in frustration) and he didn't exactly say 'your son's interference cost
me my woman !' But he did say a lot and that didn't directly land me in trouble but that made the behaviour of my family change towards me.

My mother would now look at me apprehensively whenever I'd be holding my phone and my father would always be eager to give me the 'girl-talk' and I had NO idea what was causing this until Azrael would tell me what he had done and I lashed out pretty bad, mostly overreacted.

He had told my father that I was getting a tad too much attached to people online and was  suicidal (which may or may not be a misconception for I don't know myself) and that I should keep away from women.

What followed was a gigantic rift, big enough to part Azrael and I for more than a month.