Haphazard covenant

As the picture of this chapter depicts, this girl, Taurus, would help me shape myself. In a way, 'Metamorphosize.'

She became the third person to change me, after Samia and Azrael.

Now I wouldn't exaggerate but Taurus always said that she was in love with me. Deep down, I knew something was fishy! You can't just claim your love to someone you barely know. Yet, I was head over heels at that time, and was hopelessly in love.

Taurus, as I'd come to know, was not a girl. She was ten of them. Ten different personas. I don't know if this is true but this is what she claimed. She had no real friends so she had created these people....these personalities who were now a part of her. I knew about Dissociative Identity Disorder but I had never seen anything like this.

As if that wasn't enough of a surprise, she maintained sexual contact with other men claiming that other personas had fallen for them while the real one had fallen for me.

I was dumbfouded.

If you're like me, then you know how it is. You give your 100% and you expect the same, but all other people have to offer is disappointment and discontentment.

I must add that there is one quality that I've seen in members of the opposite sex with whom I've been in relationships: Every time something goes sour, they are really good at shifting their blame at you.

After I confronted Taurus, She screamed at me for not understanding her. Truth was, I did. And That was the sole reason I parted ways.

Was Taurus a bad girl? No.

She simply wasn't the right girl. If she reads this, I want her to know that she played a role in shaping me: something I thank everyone for.

I must also add that Azrael had warned me of this beforehand. It was amazing how he could envision things happening before they happened. Till this date, everything he has hoped to go wrong, has gone wrong. It almost seemed as if his words were an embodiment of Murphy's Law.

I have a quick tongue. That mixed with fury and rage isn't a nice combination. It slays and it hurts. For tongues deliver lacerations that can't be disinfected even with the strongest of alcohol.

So Taurus and I parted ways, and she'd be a secret from everyone  except Azrael. She had been so,  uptill now.
She has been a secret even from my closest of friends because I have never wanted her image to be ruined due to the stories of sexual contact with her other friends, whose names I don't consider worthy of Mention.

But this encounter made me realise that one should never get into a relationship for the sake of getting into one, and it also served as a lesson to me to find out that Azrael and I thought alike and he was right pretty much of the time but that was something I was not ready to admit at that time.

Had I accepted that, a lot of damage could've been prevented in due course of time. However, many of my experiences wouldn't have been felt had I always listened to Azrael.