Entry, Exodus and Engagement

And now comes the person to whom this whole book is actually dedicated: Saima Baloch (I am using her original name because I see no point in hiding her identity. She was pure and had nothing to hide at all.)

Saima was handpicked to be in Okay? okay by Azrael himself.

Her name on facebook was Munchkin Bookient and she was added on 3rd of February alone. I was one of the first few to befriend her and found her to be a cute girl with a very very simple mind.

She's the one who introduced me to Wattpad asking me to read her works which I did without hesitation.

On 10th of February, Azrael talked to his father after seemingly 10 years over phone.

In addition to that, Buttercup got engaged to Amir on 12th Of February. I was really happy that day, something that would be shortlived. I believe that out of Amir, Buttercup, and Lucas, only Amir was genuinely happy for Buttercup's heart lay with Lucas and vice versa.

Azrael understood that the old Ashtar would never be back and that it would never be the same again so he told her to forget about everything that had happened until now and start a new.

But that's the thing about memories, you can only pretend that you never experienced a certain thing.

Azrael nowadays talked from the rooftop. After the major fight between his parents, he had left his house along with his two sisters and his mother and had come to stay at a relative's place.

Basically, they had left his foster father for the better. Azrael would always go to the house's rooftop and would talk while standing on the ledge; he was mildly suicidal during those times and it was really hard for him to cope considering what was going on in his life.

And then February delivered its deadliest blow...

Azrael had come to Pakistan with his family originally to check on his maternal grandfather who was sick at that time, with no intention to stay.

He passed away On the morning of 14th of February 2016.

As if we had any reason to celebrate valentine's day, we now had one to mourn on it.

Azrael had met him a few days back after a long time and he had hugged him hard. He was genuinely happy for some time.

And then came a turning point:

19th february: Butterfly and Azrael met. Though she had been in the group, Butterfly hadn't made any intro post and when she did, she interested Azrael and they both started talking.

Something I'd have deemed unworthy of mentioning had what was to happen had not happened.

22nd February: Fai joked that Azrael should go for Butterfly and leave Ashtar in peace but Azrael wasn't ready because he still had a spark of hope that old Ashtar could be brought back and Azrael neglected it.

And then, the frosty February passed away leaving a scar on our lives.