Fifteen years of complexity

My birthday was on 14th june.

The story actually starts from 13th of June. Two years ago, at that time, I was recovering from the gynaecomastia surgery. Now I was happy. For Aussie became the fourth person to change me. She made me a better man. I was seldom angry. You can say I was 'high' on love.

On 13th of June, around 7:30 PM, it must've been 12 AM in Australia and hence, 14th of June. Aussie wished me and gifted me a poem and one of the greatest gift I was to receive that day: Qubool hai, Qubool hai, Qubool hai.

I was married the day I turned 15. As I write this, I am giggling all along.
**********************

Note: The following incidences include real life happenings with my real life friends and hence, acts as a filler. If you're interested in the main story-line, you might skip this part and move on to the next chapter.
*******************
Clock struck 12 AM and Samia was the first one to call, followed by real life friends. Taurus didn't wish because she hadn't even cared to ask when's my birthday while we were together.

I, of course, knew hers.

It was decided that We'd go to the nearest mall and watch the movie Jurassic World.

At first, only 9 people agreed to come along for the movie. I couldn't book the tickets online because the server was down so I ran to the mall at 10 AM to fetch the tickets for the 4 PM show.

As soon as I came back, Alaque called me up saying that she can't make it and so I had to invite someone else at her place. Since John was coming not for the movie or luncheon, but for Alaque, it was hard for me to convince him to join us. He said that he'll join us at the movie but not at the luncheon.

3 more people called and confirmed that they'll be coming so I had to book 3 more tickets. By now, The server was back on so I simply booked the tickets online for the 4 PM show.

Time came and we were sitting in McDonalds. Arya, my eldest sister, had accompanied us too. She had to purchase some clothing and wanted to watch the movie as well.

Now one of my friend enters McDonalds and doesn't greet me with a birthday wish or meet the rest of the squad and instead goes, "OYE! WHERE'S SAMIA? DIDN'T YOU INVITE YOUR GIRL?"

.....*silence*..,...

The horror on the faces of squad members was something beyond words.

This idiot had taken Samia's name, mentioned her as my girl, and that too in front of Arya. Arya squinted but didn't seem bothered. This guy was an idiot, so I am going to name him Jackass.

Jackass didn't stop there. He, in a spree of words kept dropping curses even after repeated warnings because Arya was somehow either not noticing or noticing the fact that he's dropping curses while keeping his cool.

My anger is something I am infamous for. When chips went down, I pointed behind Arya and screamed 'OH LOOK ARYA ! Your classmate!'

As soon as Arya turned, the squad knew what to do. Let's just say that by the time Arya turned towards us to say that there isn't any of her friend, Jackass had his hair messed up and was quietly eating his lunch while we all were grinning.

The time came for a movie. Arya parted ways with us saying she'll meet us when the movie would be about to start as she had to purchase a few clothes.

We went and stood outside the multiplex and had collected the 3 tickets which I had booked online. This is where calamity struck. Remember the friend who tagged me in TAW's post asking me if I wrote Dark of The Day? The same observant friend of mine noticed that his ticket showed the timing of 11 AM! In fact, all the tickets bought by me in the morning had the same show timing while the ones booked by me in the afternoon had the correct 4 PM timing.

It then struck me! The ticket-counter guy, from whom I purchased the tickets at 10 AM, had given me tickets of the 11 AM show even though I had asked for the ones of 4 PM.

Did we try to contact the management? No.

We tried to cheat the system.

My friends put me first in the queue. We put the three valid tickets on the top and the nine invalid ones below the three. I handed the tickets to the guard and he quickly looked through 3 of these but as soon as he reached the fourth ticket, he squinted at the ticket, then at me, then at the ticket, then at me, all while I kept smiling from ear to ear like an idiotic innocent.

He called us to the side and we explained the matter to him. John had come by then and Arya too had joined in.

It was decided that with a few bucks from our side, the guys can manage us to get into the cinema hall. We agreed.
Throughout the movie, my friends didn't fail to embarrass me. John had personally come for the scene where Chris Pratt rides that bike of his along with those velociraptors running by his side.

Jackass got into a fight with a 7 year old kid.

All-in-all...the birthday bash was the best one I had experienced. I loved every bit of it. It was pure fun.

The next day, of course, was our Singapore trip...