The Better part of November

At the start of November, I was away from social media.

When I came back, I faced direct confrontation from Huggy where she said that I clearly have changed a lot, although I failed to see how. In a tussle, she blocked me over facebook.

On 6th of November, I accidentally ran into Samia in school canteen where she was visibly angry at me as I had not wished her a happy birthday on 3rd of November.

Now let me explain, I was away from social media so I couldn't know that her birthday was on 3rd and on normal days, I had never gotten to the point of asking her about her birthday because I'd be too busy trying to convince her to choose me.

Anyway, I went home and was determined to write a poem for Samia and that's when the harsh reality hit me: I couldn't write. All the wordplay, all the rhyming, it simply didn't come to me when I called upon it. So writing a poem for Samia which never took me more than 5 minutes took me 30 minutes and then I sent it to her as a compensation and I explained that I hadn't known that her birthday was on 3rd of November.

Aussie, at the same time, came back to me.

She told me that she still loved me and that it was one of her greatest problems that she pushes away the people who love her. I was relentless and I didn't give in to her approach though I wonder what could've happened had I decided to get back together with her.