The Worst part of November

Azrael got messy again.

While the better part and the best part of November belonged to me, the worst one was inherited by Azrael by default.

He had a bad fight with Ashtar.

Imagine this: You love someone and you respect them even more. You think they're interested in you and finally it turns out that they're not.

What follows next? Frustration.

I am led to believe that this fight sprang out from that frustration.

On 22nd Of November, the fight turned ugly. They were both on a call and it ended in a way like this:
Ashtar: Jaao mar jaao! (Go Die!)
Azrael: Vahi karne jaa raha hoon. (That's exactly what I am going to do)

Had this been a normal condition, I'd not have been worried for Azrael had been in worse arguments. This time however, he was high on Anti-depressants.

I honestly didn't know taking anti-depressants could've the opposite effect. Azrael was feeling down lately so he had popped in a few of the prescribed tablets and they only helped the matter get worse.

Now I had seen the man punching walls and talking in misery but what would follow next would be ANOTHER suicide attempt.

You know you're not welcomed anywhere when even death doesn't come to you.

Didn't get that? You will :)

Azrael, after that argument with Ashtar, revved up his bike to an eighty kilometres per hour mark and saw an incoming truck and decided to rush into it.

He'd have been toast and I'd be mourning while everybody would be wishing each other a Happy New Year had it not been for fate and the truck would've turned in an alley leaving nothing for Azrael to run into.

In the next few days, the condition of Azrael Improved and got better with time as the effect of antidepressants wore off.

I came to know about it the same day but only after this all had happened and I might seem as a horrible person but I honestly chuckled at the fact that the truck turned sparing Azrael the solace.

As I write this, however, I feel blessed that the truck turned. A huge part of me would've died that day.