Dungeon

My head is spinning, my body aches and I'm cold and pissed off. How dare he throw me in the dungeon after I risked my life and saved his pack. I hate him so much, but yet I was relieved to see him that very second I thought my life was over. A jolt of warmth filled my heart when I saw the worry in his eyes from seeing me on the floor in pain, even if it lasted a mere second.

God, I'm messed up.

After he violently killed the black wolf that was seconds from killing me, he turned to me with his deep green eyes filled with worry, but instantly turned to anger. I could tell by how the way the other wolves around me responded that Xavier was beyond pissed. He shifted back to his human naked self and marched towards me with anger radiating off of him. I pulled myself up even though my body protested and looked him straight in the eyes. He had no reason to be angry at me...right?

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" he roared.

Of course he had a reason to be angry at me, he's always angry. I didn't say anything in fear that my voice would give away the fact that I was shaking from the inside.

"You are the Luna! You're supposed to be in one of the underground vaults hiding not playing chase with rouges! Are you insane? Answer me!"

The underground vaults is where Jule was pulling me towards, but failed when I pulled away from her and towards the chaos. It was a stupid move, but I don't regret it.

Anger coursed through my body, "I just saved your pack! Your wolves had no chance against those rouges!"

"My wolves are one of the strongest on this land, they can destroy anyone! They don't need a weak human to save them!" he growled at me with more anger dripping his words.

The power that radiated from him made the other pack members witnessing this exchange take a step back. I was too angry to recognize the danger I might be putting myself in and thus, didn't stop and think about the words I said next.

"You're an idiot!"

He was an idiot; he didn't know that those rouges radiated dark energy, energy that doesn't belong to werewolves, energy that came from another source. That dark energy gave the rouges advantage over this pack and I knew for a fact that if I didn't distract them with my blood, this pack would have been destroyed within minutes. However, as soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I would regret it.

He grabbed me by the arms so tight that I was sure they would bruise.

"How dare you disrespect your Alpha! You are a disgrace to this pack! Jack take her to the dungeon! I can't stand to see such a pathetic being in front of me."

With that he pushed me towards Jack and marched away without another look or word.

I looked around at the other wolves and not a single one stood up for me, even though every single one of them knew what I did was necessary and benefited them greatly. They all didn't look me in the eyes as they all turned to follow their Alpha.

Cowards.

With apologetic eyes Jack took me to the dungeon and left me there in the dark cold room.

My body aches so much, but it is my heart that aches more knowing that I had no one on my side when Xavier sent me to the dungeons. I have no more fight in me, so I slowly lay down on the cold floor and close my eyes.

I don't belong here.

Xavier's POV

How did this happen?! I left for a few hours and come back to see blood soaked streets, bodies littering the ground and my pathetic mate just inches from being killed. I was so angry at my wolves for letting those rouges cross the boarders and kill so many of my people. I was even angrier at the fact that that human was in the middle of all of it and nearly got herself killed.