Earned it (John)

AlbalizMarie, here ye go.

"I want to have you naked on my bed, you know" John said, grinning.

Not again.

John has been flirting with me since last night.

I realized that whenever he just came out from concerts or the studio, instead of being tired, he would flirt shamelessly.

At first, I don't seem to mind but as the time passes, I find it... creepy.

He give me creeps.

Whenever I'm moving away from him, he would come closer, or whenever I'm baking he would just talk to me about rough sex or something.

I love him dearly. We've been in a relationship for 5 months already, but I still felt shy around him so whenever he's like this, I feel uncomfortable.

"Come on baby, be a Day Tripper for me" he whined.

I glared at him.

"John Winston Lennon, would you stop already?" I said.

"I don't want to. Don't pretend like you don't like it" he said, smiling at me cheekily.

When he came closer, I quickly stood up and sat on another chair.

"You're creeping me out, okay?" I said.

He was still grinning.

"Are you being possessed by Cupid or something?" I said, throwing a pillow at him.

He quickly caught the pillow and placed it on the floor.

"Maybe" he said.

I stood up and made my way upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I just need to shower and I don't feel like being with him at the moment.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped off my dress. I turned on the shower. I sighed, contented.

While I was rubbing my skin with a soap, I didn't hear John came in.

I was humming the song, Please Please Me.

"Oh I would totally please you" John stated.

My eyes widened.

Not now.

"Get out, John!" I exclaimed.

I turned off the shower and pull a towel to cover.

I then went in front of John and pouted.

"Why are you like this?" I asked.

"Like what?" He asked.

I groaned and said, "Why do you always throw your cheeky attitude at me whenever you're from concerts or studio?"

He smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess I just missed you."

When I was about to speak, his lips crashed into mine. Soon our lips danced together.

He lead me to the shower once again and pull the towel off me, still kissing me.

He stripped off his clothes too, revealing his throbbing manhood.

He turned on the shower, now kissing my neck.

I kept moaning and gasping.

"Turn around for me, honey" he whispered. I felt shivers and butterflies in my stomach.

I turned around and he started rubbing soap on my back.

I moaned softly. "Do you like this?"

I nodded. His hands travel to my shoulders going to my breasts. I hitched a breath and gasped.

He suddenly turned me around and pushed me against the bathroom wall and kissed me with full hunger.

"You don't know how much you arouse me, Y/N. Your gasps, moans, and body is just irresistable" he said, between kisses.

He was now sucking on my nipples, while his other hand was cupping the other breast.

Suck, lick, nibble.

I'm going crazy.

He suddenly carried me, then turned off the shower.

He threw me on the bed still kissing me. We were dripping wet but it doesn't matter.

"Spread your legs for me, love" he said, breathless.

I spread my legs and I heard him growled.

Without noticing, he licked my opening. I moaned loudly.

His licks were becoming faster, and started circling. I kept tugging on his hair.

He suddenly stopped, and I groaned.

I want more.

I pulled him towards the headboard. I then knelt down, he look confused.

I grabbed his manhood, and he hitched a breath. I licked the semen off his tip and he gasped.

I started to fondle his manhood, rubbing it. After a while, I put it inside my mouth. John thrust up, which made me gag.

He kept on tugging my hair.

He suddenly pushed me down and started kissing me passionately.

He grabbed both of my legs up to his waist and without preparing me, he plunge his manhood inside of me.

Boy, he's big.

He thrusted slowly, and later becoming faster every second. While he was thrusting, he roam his hands on my legs, stomach and breasts.

I kept gasping and moaning.

"I need you, Y/N" he said.

I felt like I need to release.

"Give it to me, baby!" John exclaimed.

With another thrust, we had our orgasm.

He rolled back beside me and kissed my forehead.

We're still trying to catch our breath.

"I love you" he said.

I beamed up at him.

"I love you too."