Lovefool (Paul)

MovesLikeMcCartney, here ye go girl. I apologize for the lateness!

I got a bloody problem. Very big problem.

My problem is her.

Silly little crush.

How in the world is she making me feel like this?

The way she flips her hair. The way she laughs, talks, smiles is just pure perfection.

I feel dominant whenever I talk to other ladies, but when it comes to her, it's a whole different story.

It was annoying and fascinating at the same time.

I don't know what to feel.

The lads told me that I'm a charmer, but I don't feel like it.

John even told me a lot of times to stick to another lady who is worth it, yet I think she is still the one.

I bloody cry, pray, and I beg the heavens above for her love!

A lot of men flirted with her, but she rejected! She's hard to get, which is a major problem.

Damn these emotions.

Whenever she's talking to me, I can't really hear what she's talking about cause' I was too focused on her loveliness. My head and heart were silently saying, "Love me, fool me. Say that you love me. Say that you need me".

Lately I have desperately pondered, spent my nights awake and wonder how can I make her mine.

I will just end up lost in confusion. I really hope she don't go out with other men.

Same thing happens every night: Cry, Beg, and Pray.

I'm not fine.

"How are you, Paul?" Ringo asked.

I snapped out of my daydreams, and looked at Ringo.

"Nope" I simply said.

"Look, I thought you're the god of flirting, Macca" John said, stirring his coffee.

"I'm not!" I defended.

They all glared at me and said, "Really, Paul?"

"If we are to look at the list of ladies whom Paul flirted, one could already tell that you're the most flirt" George said.

"Look, Y/N is different. She's hard to get" I said.

"Why don't you just ask her out?" Ringo suggested.

"Because I'm afraid of rejection."

"Look, Paul. Nobody knows what's gonna happen. Rejection or not, you still have to try" George said.

The lads are right.

I nodded.

Y/N is actually one of the actresses in our movie, A Hard Day's Night. Maybe during break time, I could ask her out. Besides it's still early in the morning, I could still get ready.

After we had our breakfast, we all got ready and headed to the filming set.

An hour late, we finally arrived at our destination.