Don't Worry (John)

AlbalizMarie, Here ye go.

Exhausted.

That's the only thing I could feel right now. Me and my fiancé, Y/N, just got home from another photoshoot.

Good thing Y/N is with me. She's my stress reliever. I love her dearly. She would only come with me during photoshoots or film shooting, but not in the studio. Good thing she doesn't mind at all. She completely understood the rules of the studio.

I went straight to our sofa and turned on the television. I put up my feet above the table and slumped down. I sighed, contented.

I then heard Y/N going to the kitchen. When she came back, she handed me a glass of water. I beamed up at her, and thanked her. I took the glass from her hand then quaffed the water.

Y/N told me that she would be going upstairs. She kissed my forehead then she finally went up.

As I was watching the television, I suddenly felt like writing another song.

I stood up and went to my little office. I began to search the whole area for my notebook.

I can't find my notebook.

I started to panic. I checked the whole room once more but still found no trace of my notebook.

"Where in the bloody world did I last put it?" I muttered.

I then went upstairs to ask Y/N.

"Y/N, love. Have you seen my-"

My heart suddenly moved up to my throat when I saw Y/N, who had her back turned away from me.

The navy blue dress she was wearing a while ago was now on her knees, continuing to slide down. Seconds later, it finally stopped on her feet.

She was wearing a white lacy lingerie, and her white stockings still attached on her slim legs. It was a beautiful sight.

She's a greek goddess.

When she turned around, her eyes widened. She squealed and grabbed the dress on the floor, then she covered herself.

A blush crept on her cheeks.

"John, you scared me" She said.

I was still gazing at her. I was too love-struck to even talk. I love every bit of her. Her laugh, smile, personality, the way she dress, and the list goes on but what I feel right now was different.

It was Lust.

My jeans were uncomfortably tight. Without noticing, I started walking towards her.

When I got infront of her, her eyes widened even more. I caressed her face and she closed her eyes. She hitched a breath as I planted a kiss on her shoulder.

I kissed her lips gently. She moaned, which made my manhood erect. My tounge, being a naughty boy, licked her lower lip. She gasped.

My tounge pushed it's way inside her mouth. Our tounges danced together.

I pushed her gently down the edge of the bed, still kissing her.

I broke the kiss and started kissing, licking and nibbling on her neck. She moaned once more.

She's driving me crazy.

Every moan and gasp she makes was arousing.

I want her so bad.

I pushed her gently towards the bed. While I was planting kisses on her chest, she suddenly spoke.

"John, I can't do this" she said, breathless.

"But you're too magnificent" I whined, trailing down kisses along her jawline.

"I'm still a virgin, John."

I stopped and looked up at her flushed face.

"I know that, love. If you don't want to go on, I could stop."

She paused for a moment, and bit her tempting lips.

"I'm not saying that I don't want to go on, I'm just... scared."

I went up to her eye level and grabbed her face gently, looking straight into her eyes.

"Y/N, don't be afraid. We need to do this someday y'know. How can we make a beautiful family if we don't have our kids, whom I will love with all my heart and soul. If you're still not ready, then it's fine. I don't want to force my queen." I said, sincerely.

Tears streamed down her face. I quickly wiped them away. She held my face and gazed at me.

"I'm ready now. Make me your queen tonight. Make love to me. Just be gentle" said she.

I beamed widely and kissed her once more. I trailed kisses down her chest once again. She gasped.

I unclasped her bra, then remove it. I grabbed her breast and suck on it. I was rewarded by Y/N tugging my hair. She moaned loudly.

My kisses went lower until I reached between her hips.

I kissed her thighs first, then went up higher. She moaned louder. I grinned. 

I stopped and removed my shirt, and my jeans then returned to her thighs.

I slid down her underwear, and found her wet.

My girl is ready.

I sat up and took a look at her beauty. She grabbed a pillow and covered herself, she blushed madly.

"Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful." I yanked the pillow away and kissed her lips once more.

I move down to her womanhood again and pushed two fingers inside her.

She gasped. She clenched on my shoulders, and closed her eyes tightly.

She was still tight.

"I'm preparing you, love. Just relax, you're too tensed."

She calmed down and I let my fingers thrust on her opening. She kept moaning and gasping.

Her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

After a while, she was ready.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

She nodded still eyes closed, and said, "Please John. Do it already."

I positioned myself and grabbed her hands tightly.

There in that moment, I was inside her for the first time.

It was staggering.

She was tight around me. It was driving me mad. The feeling of me inside her was just unbearable.

She bit her lip and threw her head back.

I thrusted slower and kept telling her to relax.

After a few thrusts, I felt like I already need to release my semen.

"Honey, I'm close. Give it to me." I muttered, breathless.

After another thrust, both our orgasms came.

I rolled on my back then kissed her forehead and her hands.

I was exhausted, but it was all worth it.

I pulled the blanket to us. I held her and pulled her closer.

"I love you so much." I said, honestly.

"I love you dearly too." She replied.

We both fell asleep, contented.

I really hope you like it cause' you're like one of those people who inspired me to write imagines. So thank you! :)