Diner and Roller Skates (John)

It was summer! Everybody wanted to visit the beach and teenagers went to listen to rock and roll.

Then there's a diner where teenagers loved to eat and hang out. Some went with their lovers and some with their friends.

However if you look closely, you can see these two lads with big doe eyes and almond eyes checking out one of the waitresses.

She didn't seem to notice them since she was busy giving the orders of the costumers.

"She's hot," the lad with big doe eyes, Paul McCartney, said.

The almond eyed boy, John Lennon, smirked and couldn't agree more.

They became regular costumers already when they discovered her beauty.

They've visited the diner for two weeks straight already!

Their foods weren't delivered to them yet and they kept hoping that the beautiful waitress will since they were planning to ask her out.

They then heard a bell, signaling the waiter and waitresses that the food was ready.

She looked up and slid her way to the counter.

John and Paul's fingers were secretly crossed under the table and inside their minds, they kept wishing that it's their order.

Alas! She was now standing before them with a tray on her hand and a smile on her face.

As usual, they were love-struck.

"Hello! Here are your orders," she said while placing their foods on the table.

They were speechless and looked dumb.

"Thank you," Paul said.

The waitress smiled and when she was just about to skate away, John suddenly said, "May I know your name?"

Paul's puppy eyes widened and his jaws dropped. John glared at his younger friend before turning his attention to the lovely bird.

"Pardon?" she replied.

 John cleared his throat and said, "May I know your name? Call me a jerk but I'm quiet attracted to your lovely face."

She let out a small giggle before looking down, her cheeks turning pink.

 "My name is Y/F/N, what about you?" 

John can't help but grin mischievously at Paul, and Paul just smiled back.

"My name is John Lennon and this boy next to me is Paul McCartney," John proudly replied.

She smiled and nodded.

"I would love to know more about you, can I take you out to watch our band play?" John shyly said.

Y/N was silent for a moment, still thinking if she should accept or not. 

"Sure! That would be lovely. What is the name of your band?"

John's heart just exploded. Paul on the other hand was having mixed emotions. He badly wanted this bird, but Paul still felt very happy for his best mate.

"Our band's name is called, The Silver Beatles. You should hear us play," he said.

"I'm intrigued. Let's plan this out then."

John and Paul then gave Y/N the address of the place and bid farewell.

On their way home, John was feeling excited and nervous. He kept hoping that the gorgeous waitress will go and see them play.

******

John was trying way too hard to focus on the bloody song but he just can't stop looking for her. 

George and Pete already knew her and they too were attracted but they both knew that she's out of limits because John was the one who asked her out first and John can be a little possessive.

They have played their 10th song already yet there's still no sign of Y/N.

John's mood fell down and his heart ache. It was stupid, he thought since he hasn't really known her that long yet here he was feeling like crap.

Before playing the last song, John went to get his bottled water and drank. While he's drinking, Paul suddenly whispered, "She's here."

His eyes widened and he felt his heart went up to his throat. He then choked on his drink and Paul just chuckled.

So long as John turned around, he instantly saw Y/N in the far back of the room.

He was astounded by her. She was aesthetic in his eyes. Y/N was wearing a light blue empire mini dress with peter pan collar. 

 "John?" George said.

John snapped out of his thoughts and sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry lads, I was just in a state of grace. Cheesy as it sounds but I was paralyzed by Y/N's presence. She just looks wonderful tonight," John said.

He could see Y/N smiling shyly and his mood charged up.

"I'm glad you can come, darling. Before the night ends, I would like to dedicate this last song for you and it's called, To Know Her Is To Love Her."

Paul, George and Pete just grinned and started playing their instruments.

John started singing with a smile plastered on his face,

 "To know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
Just to see her smile
Makes my life worthwhile
Yes, just to know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
And I do and I do
And I do.

I'll be good to her
I'll make love to her
Everyone says there'll come a day
When I walk alongside of her
Yes, just to know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
And I do and I and I do And I do
And I and I do and I and I do and I,

Why can't she see?
How blind can she be?
Some day, she'll see
That she was meant just for me, oh, oh.

To know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
Just to see her smile
Makes my life worthwhile
Yes, just to know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
And I do and I and I do And I do
And I and I do and I and I do and I.

Why can't she see?
How blind can she be?
Some day, she'll see
That she was meant just for me, oh, oh,

To know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
Just to see her smile
Makes my life worthwhile
Yes, just to know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
And I do and I and I do And I do
And I do."

The crowd cheered and the band thanked all of them. John then went straight to Y/N.

"Hi Y/N," he greeted.

She smiled and replied, "Hello John. The song is beautiful."

"Thank you, it's for you. Anyways, shall we eat and talk?" John said in a posh voice.

She smiled widely and agreed.

That night, all they can see was each other. They talked, laughed and even danced.

It was truly a wonderful night for them and they don't need to worry because they're going to see each other again.

******