Color (John)

"John, be a good friend to me and come over," I said looking down at the magazines in front of me.

"I'm in the middle of writing a song in case you don't know," John said through the phone.

I sighed and said, "Look, it's not going to take an hour or something."

He paused for a moment and sighed.

"Fine."

I grinned and squealed with happiness. "You're the best!"

"I know, I know."

We then said our good byes and hung up.

I went to the kitchen and made a lemonade then checked on the cookies I was baking. 

After 5 minutes, the cookies were finally ready. I grabbed my kitchen gloves and put out the tray. I smelled my masterpiece and sighed dreamily. I then transferred the cookies to a plate and put it on the table in front of the couch. 

I stripped off my apron and gloves then went to the couch, and waited for John.

After 30 minutes or so, I heard a knock on the door. I put down the magazine I was reading and went to the door.

"Hi John!" I exclaimed.

"Hello."

He then got in and took off his jacket, and went to sit on the couch.

I studied him for a moment while he eats the cookie.

He became thin and his eyes were tired. I sighed as I remember The Beatles' break up.

"Are you just going to stand there and adore my existence, or what?" he said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him. He just smirked.

I sat beside him and took a cookie.

"How was the cookie by the way?" I asked.

"It's bloody delicious!" He exclaimed as he took another one.

I giggled and nodded.

"So, why am I here?" he asked.

"Oh, I just need your opinion," I muttered.

"Sure," he simply said.

I gulped and said, "What do you think is the best color for the kitchen, white or sky blue?"

John gaped at me as if I'm crazy. 

"That's it?" he asked.

I nodded and bit my lip.

"So, I came here for this? Yoko was even trying her best to make me stay yet I still chose to leave! What the hell?" He exclaimed.

"Why should I care? Why can't you relax for a moment?" I said.

"How can I relax? Me and Yoko were in the middle of writing a damn song!"

My blood boiled with anger. 

"John, don't make me angry!" I warned him.

He just rolled his eyes and said, "Oh yeah? Are you going to eat me?"

I stood up and said, "You know what John?"

He looked up at me, expressionless.

"I hate you!" I exclaimed.

His eyes suddenly widened with pain.

"I could have called Paul, George, or Ringo yet I chose you! Don't you want to be with me like before?"