And I Love Him (Ringo)

A lovely old lady named Y/N was currently seating with her grandaughter on her couch.

Even if her grandaughter is already in her teenage years, she still loves to hang out with her grandmother.

One thing they love to do together is looking at old photographs. Her grandaughter would ask questions and Y/N would happily answer.

She has a huge interest on her grandmother's history.

"Who's this? He's handsome!" her grandaughter suddenly pointed at the photo.

When Y/N's eyes landed on the man her grandaughter was pointing at, her heart skipped a beat.

It was quiet a long time since she last saw his face. All through out the years, she avoided looking at photo albums where he is in.

She doesn't want her heart to ache in sadness again.

"Grandmother, are you alright?"

Y/N quickly snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at the young lady beside her.

"He is my first love," Y/N simply said.

The young lady's eyes widened in interest and a smile was starting to form on her lips.

"Really? What's his name?"

Y/N grabbed her cup of tea from the small table in front of them and took a sip before replying to her intrigued grandaughter.

"His name is Richard Starkey but we called him Ringo," Y/N replied lovingly.

The young lady nodded and said, "Tell me more about him, please grandma."

Her grandaughter pouted her lips and gave her best puppy eyes.

Y/N lightly chuckled and gave up.

"Okay, dear. I'm going to tell you about him and our love story."

The young lady squealed in happiness and went closer to her grandmother.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

*1940's*

"Ringo! Can you help here?" Young Y/F/N exclaimed while setting up their picnic blanket on the grassy ground.

"I'm on my way!" Ringo replied while running towards his lover's direction.

Y/N was focusing on what she was doing when suddenly, she felt hands wrapped around her waist.

She gasped and quickly looked back. She relaxed when she saw her boyfriend.

"Don't scare me like that!" she exclaimed.

Ringo can't help but smile.

"Are you just going to stand there and adore me?" Y/N teasingly said.

"Maybe."

Y/N blushed and said, "Shut up."

Ringo started laughing and helped Y/N.

When the picnic blanket is already finished, Y/N took out the foods from her basket and placed them on the blanket.

Ringo chose a sandwhich and Y/N chose a pie.

This was their kind of date, a simple picnic near a lake.

Y/N and Ringo met at a carnival. Y/N was there with her friends while Ringo is a helper of the carnival.