James Dean (Ringo)

Y/N, my girlfriend, was jumping on the bed. I sighed as I hear her scream again. She was in fan girl mode again.

"I can't believe we're going to watch Rebel without a cause! I'm going to see James Byron Dean!" She squealed with happiness.

I just rolled my eyes, and continued to button up my shirt.

"Are ye even ready? The bed's going to break any moment now if you'll keep jumping on it." I said. She then stopped and sat.

"I'm all ready now, darling." She said. I already knew she was ready. We woke up 6 in the morning for this movie. It was too early! But because I love her so much, I decided to wake up.

When I'm finally done, we made our way outside. Good thing the theater is only a walking distance from our house. Y/N was hopping through out our walk. I've never seen her so excited before.

When we got to the theater, we go straight to the counter and paid for our tickets. She then grabbed my hand and we ran inside.

Y/N preferred sitting at the farthest back because she told me she hated looking up at the huge screen the whole time and then break her neck afterwards.

After awhile, the picture started.

On the first scene when James Dean was drunk and started ' taking care' of the toy, Y/N's eyes lightened up. She held my hand and squeeze it.

Instead of watching the film, I was watching her instead. I kept on wondering if she's like this whenever I'm around her. Probably not. But what if James Dean met her someday and fell in love with her? What about me? So many thoughts are running through my head right now.

"Ringo? Are you alright?" Y/N patted my hand. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and gazed at her. She really is beautiful, she could be a movie star someday. I now felt like I'm not worthy of her. I mean just look at me.

"I'm fine." I lied. She blinked up at me a couple of times, and held my hand again.

"Stop lying, Ringo." She said.

"Don't worry about me, baby. Just keep watching, you don't want to miss any of the scenes, right?"I said.

"Is my Ringo jealous?"

"What? No." I murmur.

Then there was silence. We weren't looking, or even talking to each other afterwards. All through out the movie, I felt intense and I don't know why. When the movie finished, I expected her to smile brightly, and giggle on our way out but she didn't. What was wrong?

When we got out, she still wasn't talking. She just kept walking and didn't even glance over at me.

Later, we finally made to our house. She went straight to our bedroom and locked the door. I sighed and followed up.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I asked.

"No."

"Open the door." I said.

"No."

"Y/N, baby. Please." I then heard the door knob unlock. She suddenly pulled me in and wrap her arms around my neck. I tensed.

"Ringo, tell me what's wrong. I know you were lying back there." She said. I gulped and blushed.

"I just. I just, ye know. I just felt a little jealous of James Dean." I stuttered.

"Why would you feel jealous of him?"

"Because he's handsome unlike me, and you seem really excited whenever you see him." I said, still looking down. She pulled my chin up and our eyes meet.

"Ringo, are you kidding? You're like the best thing that ever existed in my life. If there will come a time that James Dean would walk up to me and ask me to choose between him and you, I would still choose you." She softly said.

My heart leaped. I fell more in love with her. It seems like I'm already addicted to her and her love. I was speechless. She does love me.

She caressed my cheeks, which gave me shivers down my spine, then she stared deep into my eyes. Without another hesitation, I kissed her passionately. At first, she was still, but later she began to kiss back. I pushed her against the wall, and heard her moan loudly. I put her hands up to her head and dominated her.

She pulled away for air, but I quickly attacked her lips again. I just can't get enough of her.

Later, we finally pulled away. We were breathing heavily. Then we suddenly laughed out loud.

"I love you." I said, holding her.

"I love you too." She said.