Strange Love (John)

Harley Quinn and Joker inspired.

Warning : Mentions of violence and vulgar words.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Where is she?" the prince of crime, John Lennon, asked his best mate, Richard Starkey.

Ringo was nervous - scratch that - scared to death. He didn't know why he's even friends with this psychopath.

John is well - manipulative, intimidating and insane.

Ringo swallowed thickly. He quickly wiped away his sweats and squared his shoulders.

"I heard that she's with a secret agency and she's currently locked out in a cage," Ringo muttered out.

John's head immediately moved to Ringo's direction.

Without any reason at all, he started laughing, which doesn't help Ringo at all.

"Are you sure who you're talking about is my queen?" he said while making his way to his bar stool.

Ringo only gulped and nodded.

John grinned but there's anger in his eyes. He grabbed a whiskey and poured the liquid to a shot glass.

"Lad, lad. There's a murder forming in my mind. How dare they lock her out in a cage!" he exclaimed while throwing the shot glass at the marbled floor.

All the man with ocean blue eyes could do was to shake in fear while watching the psychopath get angry.

John is a mafia - one of the best mafias. He has a lot of weapons. He doesn't show mercy especially when Y/N is involved.

Nobody dares to disrespect his queen.

John owns a dark inspired funhouse strip club for goodness sake! He's rich and can afford anything even somebody's soul.

Watching people suffer is his pleasure.

John paced around the room, clearly out of sanity.

His mind thinks very fast. He doesn't like second thoughts

Compromising is not included in his dictionary.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks and slowly looked at Ringo and gave him the most spine-chilling grin.

"What's on your mind?" Ringo asked, feeling uneasy.

"I can't let anyone hurt mon cheri for fuck's sake! But I do have a plan," John replied.

Ringo hated it when John talks french but he doesn't want to admit it because he's afraid that John might grab a rocket launcher and shoot it at him.

So Ringo simply stayed silent.

"The plan is simple good ol' Ringo, I'm going to call my servicemen and simply conquer the place!" John said in a killer clown like voice.

"Understand?" John exclaimed.

Ringo's legs began to shake violently. He simply said yes and ran away going to John's servicemen.