Chapter Twenty-Six

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?!?!" Bob yells

"Frank kissed me!" I blurted out

"Oh so now you're kissing other peoples girlfriends, ah? I was already on bad terms with you since you put Caroline through all that shit, but now we're on worse terms." Bob says to Frank with his fists clenched.

"Oh geez, not this again." I grown

"What do you mean again?!" Bob asks

I didn't realize I had said that outloud. Oops

"Oh..um...um.. nothing. I'm just going to go downstairs." I say trying to change the subject.

"Oh, no you don't missy. You're apart of this too. You kissed me back and didn't try to pull away." Frank says.

"Oh really now?" Bob says as more of a rhetorical question.

Crap. I'm in deep shit now. Maybe I can feign something being wrong and get out of this.

"I, uhh, I have to pee." I say, starting to leave the room.

"It can wait." Frank states.

"No, umm, I'M ON MY PERIOD!" I yell as the idea comes to mind.

"Ew! Go! But come back soon, you aren't getting out of this that easily." Bob spits in a disgusted manor. I sprint to the bathroom, and lock the door behind me. What am I going to do? I could text someone...

To Mikey: Save me!!! I'm in the bathroom, I think Bob and Frank are going to fight.

From Mikey: Open the bathroom door.

I open the door, and Mikey grabs my hand. He pulls me back to my bedroom, and locks me inside with the two other boys.

"Mikey! What the heck?" I yell at the door.

"Sort it out! If they hit you, yell." He says through the door.

"Uh, hi." I say with a little wave. They are both looking down at me with arms crossed across their chests and disappointed looks on their faces.

"Hello. Now, would you mind telling us what's going on?" Bob asks.

"I wasn't lying when I said Frank kissed me."

"Frank, what do you have to say about that?"

"Erm... I did kiss her. But, in my defense, she didn't complain or pull back."

"Caroline?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't stop him from kissing you?"

"Um, no. I didn't." Geez I feel like I'm in a court room.

"And why not?"

"Yeah, why didn-" Frank starts but Bob holds a finger up to Frank without breaking eye contact with me and that him shuts him up.

"I was not talking to you, Frank." Bob says still not breaking eye contact.

"I um...well...I.... b-because I liked it?" I say as more of a question than a statement.

"Because you liked it?"Bob repeats and I nod slowly. "Alright, let me ask you a question." He says as he starts to pace. Now I really feel like I'm in court and he's the victim's defendant. (A/N: I don't really know how court works. It just sounded like that is the context it should be written in. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

"Ok." I say dragging out the 'ay'.

"Would you or have you ever cheated on anyone that you have been or are in a relationship with?"

"No! I would never break anyone's heart like that."

"Were you aware that when you 'agreed' to kissing Frank that you were cheating on me?" Bob asks with a little forced hinted around the edges of his words.

"Um, no. It was more of a one time thing." I protest

"Sure, a 'one time thing.' That's what Gee said when he started drinking." I hear him mutter.

"Don't bring anyone else into this!" I say.

"Fine, fine. Would you say that you enjoy kissing Frank, more than me?" Bob asks questioningly.

"I.. Uh.... I don't know!" I feel tears start to trickle down my cheeks. "I'm such a wimp."

"You aren't a wimp," Frank argues, and reaches a hand out to hold my shoulder, but I flinch away.

"Don't touch me. I don't want either of you to touch me." I get into the bed, and curl up under the covers. Someone comes in after me, and cuddles up next to me. I thought I told them to leave me alone! I turn to see Bob cuddled into me. "Bob go away." I scold. I see the hurt look in his face, but he listens, and leaves my bedroom.

"I'm sorry." Frank says.

"It's ok. I'm sorry I blamed you. It was my fault."

"No, it was both of our faults. But I do need you to decide who you're going to be in a relationship with. I'll be honest, I still want a relationship with you, and if you give me another chance, it'll be different. But I know you are happy with Bob, so I need you to figure it out."