Chapter 2

Hey guys! Soo I'm hanging with my friends right now but they're off in their own world so i decided to make another chapter! Hope you enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Claire's POV

"Hi" I quietly said as I blushed. He was so cute, his smile and eyes were to die for. His hair was perfect also, I think I should mention. "Hello love" he replied. We were both just staring into each others eyes. He had beautiful greenish-blue eyes. Like the ocean. "Well, I think I'll let you two have your little, thing? Go on" Jack says. "Hm? Okay" Caspar replied. "So, Claire, where are you from? Sounds like you're from around London." Caspar asks. "Well, I'm actually Harry Styles' sister, an-" "You're Harry Styles' sister!?" Caspar asked. "Yeah! Nobody knows cause he thought if people found out I'm his sister, they'll annoy me. So whenever I go on tour with him, they think I'm his girlfriend. Which is awkward" I reply. "Oh" Caspar laughed. "Yeah" I laugh. "But when he became a member of One Direction, we moved to Québec in Canada, I don't know why, but we did." I told him, I felt like I was confusing him and myself. "Wow, you're really interesting, Claire" Caspar says as he showed off a cheeky smile like Jack. "Wow, you remind me of Jack right now, with your cheeky smile" I tell him. "Oh, so I'm unattractive?" He asks while smirking. "What! No! You're like, so adorable. Like him, I actually had the biggest crush on Jack a year before I moved to Québec. During that year, we dated. Then my mom told me we were moving so I had to break up with Jack. Which broke me. Ever since then, I didn't think I could love another boy again or even look at a boy. Everytime I saw a cute boy smile or wink at me, my heart shattered. That's what Jack always did to me. He would always wink at me and then kiss me. It's his signature move to woo a girl over." I told him. I felt like I was telling him everything I've had problems with. That's not the only thing that shattered me. I would always get bullied before I dated Jack because everyone knew I liked him but he didn't have the same feelings for me. So I was teased that 'the hottest guy in school' didn't like me back. "Well, maybe I can show you my signature move to woo a girl over" Caspar tells me and winks. I blushed. I felt like I was as red as a tomato. "You're cute when you blush. So may I ask. Will you come dance with me, the beautiful Claire.?" Caspar asks. "I would be delighted to" I smiled. He flashed a smile right back at me. It was a slow song, one of my favorite ones. 'Highway Don't Care by Tim McGraw and Taylor Swift and Keith Urban'. I rested my head on his chest while we danced in the darkness since I was so short. I looked over to the left and I saw Finn dancing with a tall, skinny brunette. They danced in a circle, so I decided to peek at who the girl was. Rachelle? I looked up at Caspar. He was already looking at me. "Eh Caspar, look." I pointed at Finn and Rachelle dancing. "What?" He asked me giving me a confused look. "That girl Finn's dancing with, that's my best friend who came along with me to Sweden." I told him. "Why are you in Sweden?" He asked. "Well, you know Felix, also known as Pewdiepie?" "Yeah?" Well, Rachelle, me, Felix and his girlfriend Marzia are like, best friends, but since I came here, I got to reunite with my best friend Jack, alongside someone new" I said, looking down at my toes, smiling. "Who is this, someone new?" Caspar asked. I look up into his beautiful eyes. "You." I said, smiling like a big idiot. "Well, I'm glad I met you too." He told me, looking down at my lips. He then licked his lips. So I decided to look at his lips. They looked so soft. He started to lean in, so did I. "EH YOU TWO" Rachelle barges in. I give her a glare. "Umm. Hi, you're, Claire's friend right?" Caspar asks. "Yup! But just so you two know, Gangnam Style is playing, so stop slow dancing and join me!" Rachelle screamed, irritating my ears. "Ugh, c'mon Caspar!" I grabbed his hand and took him out to the middle of the dance floor where Finn, Rachelle, Felix, Marzia, Jack, Stephanie and plenty more were dancing. We started to all sing and dance, obviously. "You know Korean?!" Caspar asked me, practically screaming because of the loud music. "Pfft. No! I can just study lyrics in a song really well and easy. It's a talent I have. Alongside with singing" I tell him. "Wow, you sound amazing! I mean *music gets quiet* YOU ARE AMAZING." Caspar still screaming, not noticing the music got quiet. That's when it happened. Everyone staring at us. Me blushing so mad I think my head was about to explode. "You really think so?" I ask. "Yeah" Caspar says. I giggle. "Thanks" I say, smiling like a big idiot. "Wanna go sit down? Get a drink?" Caspar asks. "Hmm, maybe one" I reply, smirking.

Rachelle's POV

"Wow Rachelle, you've got those, 'Moves like Jagger'" Finn tells me, while I'm dancing. "We'll eh! When you've taken ballet, jazz and well... Ukrainian dancing.. you've got to be amazing, right?" I said. "You take Ukrainian dancing?" Finn asked me. "Yeah! My family is originated from Ukraine, well my mom's side". I say while we're dancing like the tango. "Well, there's one more thing I can love about you" he tells me, winking while pulling me in. I giggle and blush at the same time. Wow, I've never felt like this before. He makes me feel, wanted, loved. I felt like I was worth it. All because of one guy. "So Rachelle, wanna go sit down? Maybe somewhere we can just be, alone?" Finn asked. "Um. Sure" I reply. He pulls out the chair for me to sit down. What a gentleman. "Thanks" I say. "No problem to a pretty lady like you" he says, winking. "So, wanna play 21?" He asks. "Sure" "Okay, I'll go first" he tells me. "Who was your first kiss?" "Well, I've never actually had my first kiss." "Really? A gorgeous girl like you, not having your first kiss yet?" He asks. "Well, I wasn't the most popular or prettiest girl in my school-" "I doubt that" he interrupts me. I blushed. "Well, it's true." "Well, have you ever wanted to try it?" He asked. "Of course!" "Well here". He leaned in, and so did I until our lips touched, which finally happened. I was so happy right now. Life was perfect, right here, right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Awhh they kissed! So cute! But what about Caspar and Claire? Where are they? Have they 'actually' kissed yet? Well, you'll find out in the next chapter will probably be out tomorrow! Just remember. I won't have wifi every single say but I'll try to update every day! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter!

Follow me on all these websites down below 👇😊

Instagram: clairehubey

Twitter: clairehuberdeau

Tumblr: clairemh1313

Vine: clairehubey

YouTube: Zippy&Kitty (I share it with my best friend Rachelle)

Love you all!! 😘❤

- mrsclairehoran💎