Chapter 37

Claire's POV

I thought Caspar liked me more than just, like... Rachelle told me he loved me, and I believed it. Ugh, I feel so stupid for believing her. But maybe i'm overreacting, right? I mean, it's only been 6 months. Harry and Zoe have only been dating for 6 months and they're getting married in 3! Zoe's old enough, but I sometimes have to think if Harry is even ready. He's going on tour right after their honeymoon, luckily Management is letting Zoe come with them. 

I walked away from Caspar, chatting up with the rest, like Rachelle, Jada, Sarah, the boys. Luckily, Jack, Finn and Rachelle only invited this much people over, they know we don't like crowds. How do I know that Jack, Finn and Rachelle set this whole thing up? In all honesty, i'm just guessing, but i'm pretty sure they did, since it's all music, which Rachelle knows Harry and I love music, and it's Jack and Finn's house. Duh.

I caught Caspar always checking up on me every once in a while in the corner of my eye, which was kind of cute.

I looked over to Caspar, a red solo cup in his left hand. He was chatting with Harry, Troye, Connor and Tyler. I then noticed he whispered something into my brother's ear, which led to Harry smirking at me. Frankly, I had no idea what was going on, and I was a little worried. He could of said anything. Caspar whispered again in Harry's ear. Harry nodded and started walking over to me. 

"Harry. What did Caspar tell you?" I ask him. I look over Harry's shoulder to see Caspar staring over at us. "Nothing, here. Take this" Harry tells me, handing me his drink. "But it's yours" "Nah, it's fine. Take it" "Harry, you know I don't drink, and I'm pretty sure Caspar doesn't drink either." He chuckled.

"Oh come on Claire, you're now 20 years old, there's nothing wrong with getting even a little drunk." I looked into my brother's eyes, staring directly into mine. "Um, okay" I answered, taking the alcohol from him and gulping it all down in one sip. He smiled, "want another one?" "Aw what the heck, why not"

*

"Claire, jeez, that's your 8th one, I think you should stop" Caspasr tells me I gulped another full glass. "Pfft, you don't know anything" I slurred. I probably should stop, but I've never really gotten 'drunk'. I remember that time Caspar told me that Jack's ex drugged me. That was the first time I met Caspar. I smiled at the thought of how nervous he was, but I obviously wasn't happy about the 'drugging me up' part. I sighed as Caspar stared at me with his gorgeous blue eye, motioning me to stop. "Ugh. Fiiine" I tried walking over to the fridge, but fell onto the floor. Luckily everyone was gone about 10 minutes ago or else everyone would be laughing at me. 

I could hear Caspar's chuckle. "Oh Claire" he quietly said. He helped me stand up and walked me over to the fridge. I laughed, like, a lot. The alcohol got to me, I couldn't stop laughing as I looked at Caspar. He looked at me, frustration running through him. I noticed he was getting a little pissed from my actions so I stopped laughing right away. Wow, getting drunk was a huge mistake. 

He sat me down on the stool as he rummaged through Jack and Finn's fridge. He pulled his shirt off, probably from the heat. I noticed his toned back. His dimples on the bottom of his back. I didn't notice I was staring until his voice was heard.

"Claire. Come on, this isn't like you. I shouldn't of told Harry to give you his drink" he sighed. I froze. So Caspar told him to give the drink? "What are you talking about? You told Harry to give me the drink? And are you kidding me? Have you not seen me staring at my Zac Efron posters?" I ask, acting really serious, even though this wasn't really a serious conversation.

"Oh, um. Yeah, nevermind, I have seen you staring at Zac Efron" he replied, ignoring my first question.

"Excuse me, Caspar. You didn't respond to my seco-" I was cut off by Caspar pressing his lips against mine. I could taste the alcohol, I wasn't sure if it was just me or if it was from him. I pushed him off, knowing he's trying to rebound from the question. "Caspar, answer me" He sighed heavily.

"Yes Claire, I told you brother to give you a drink. But I didn't think you would keep going." Sober me is coming back to reality. "Ugh, Caspar! You know I don't drink. Plus, this was MY party and plus I turned 20. I was even thinking of having a drink, but once I had that one drink. I couldn't stop."

He turned back to the fridge, finding something for me to eat. "Here" he replied, giving me a glass of orange juice and blueberries. Okay, when did he get the glass. "Look Caspar, let's just forget about this, I feel better anyway" I drank the last of the orange juice and ate some blueberries.

As soon as I stood up, I fell, unconscious. 

Caspar's POV

I heard a thump coming from behind me. "Ugh, Claire, what is it n-" I stopped speaking as I saw Claire laying on the ground, unconscious. "Really?" I picked her up bridal style and brought her up to Finn's room. Finn was nice enough to let us sleep there tonight, but he's obviously gone to sleep with Rachelle or something since they made up.

I lay her down on the bed. I obviously don't want her to sleep in her dress. I undressed myself from my sweats and went down to get the shirt I threw off.

I climbed back up the stairs to Finn's room, Claire still in the same position. I chuckled. Okay, I guess I have to um, undress her. I turned her over, slightly, unzipping her dress. I took her dress off, including her necklace, bracelets and shoes. I then put my sweats and shirt on her. She then turned over to the middle of the bed, tugging on the duvet. She looked so cute when she sleeps. 

I walked to the other side of the bed, pulling the duvet over myself for warmth. I stared at her for a few minutes, then put my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. Her head lays against my chest as my arm falls over her waist. I always loved moments like this with her, even if she wouldn't remember this.

---------------

(A/N)

YES. YES. I KNOW. I UPDATED. AND YESS. YES. I KNOW, IT'S SHORT. but i'm soo sorry. School has started and I already have so much going on.

LIKE volleyball, choir, jazz choir, HOMEWORK. Precal is always fun -_- ANYWAAYS.  i'm going to try and update sooner next time but be ready for the next chapter, CAUUUUSE...

IT'S THE WEDDING OF HARRY STYLES AND ZOELLA SUGG. 

yup.

Question: Will the wedding go well, or badly?

Thank you reading lovelies! <3

LOVE YOU ALL

~ mrsclairehoran☺☻