Chapter 12

Caspar's POV

Claire and I fell asleep in bed, our legs tangled. I checked to see the time. 12. Wow. How late did we stay up? I looked at Claire. Her eyes closed, her long blonde hair over her face. I put her hair behind her ears to see her beautiful face. I can't get over that I have a chance. What really annoys me is that I have to wait a little to finally call her mine, but I understand. She wants me to be patient, I will be.

I start to play with her long blonde hair, twisting it. I tried to braid it. I cursed under my breath. This stuff is hard. Her eyes suddenly open. She squints from the sun. Cute. She sits up so fast I even jumped a little.

"Good morning beautiful" she snaps her head in my direction, smiling. "Good morning" she says as she yawns. Again, cute. "How'd you sleep?" I ask. "Good. I actually had a weird dream." "What was it about, babe?" "Well, I was with Troye Sivan. I was in his room, in bed with him, and umm yeah.. You know the rest. Weird eh?" She asks. That cute Canadian language she speaks, even though she's british... But I started to get jealous. "Why are you dreaming of him?" I ask, really curious. "Welll.-

I have been wanting to meet him" she tells me. "Didn't you at the party?" I ask her, confused. "Well yeah, but I mean, personally meet him. I mostly talked to you, remember" she tells me, smirking. "Oh yeah" I reply, chuckling. "Well, he's actually going to Jack and Finn's in, 3 days I think. You can meet him there." I tell her. "Okay!" She replies, kissing my cheek and running down to the kitchen.

Claire's POV

I was so excited to finally, actually talk to Troye. I love Troye, he's so funny, sweet, cute. I just wanna cuddle with him all day. I chuckled at the thought of that.

"What are you chuckling about?" Caspar asks, putting his hands on my waist, leading to spinning me around to face him. "Hmm? Oh, uhh. Nothing, just some of your videos." "You watched them?" He asks. "Yeah, last night on my phone. When you fell asleep." "Oh. Sorry" he tells me. "Sorry for what? It's not your fault you were tired and fell asleep." I reassure him, laughing.

"Caspar. I think I'm almost ready. Maybe it's only been a day, but I can't stand thinking that we act like a couple, when we're really not" "What are you saying?" He asks. "I think, I'm ready, to be with you" "Really?" He asks, excitedly. "Yeah!" "Well, Claire, I'd like to take you on our first date, but I must ask, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course! But wait. Harry and I are gonna go see my mum, she's, In the hospital." "What! Why? How?" He asks. "Car accident. Please, please come. Harry's picking me up in" i check the clock, "10 minutes, shoot" "I'll come Claire." "Thanks Caspar" I say, giving him a quick peck on the lips as I run upstairs to get changed.

Harry's POV

The day Claire and I are gonna go see my mum. I tried yesterday, before Claire, Jack and I went to the graveyard, but they wouldn't fucking let me. I hate hospitals nowadays.

I went and knocked on Caspar's door a few times till Caspar and Claire answered. "I assume Caspar's coming?" I ask, smirking. "Yup! If you don't mind! He hasn't met mum yet so I want them to meet, also dad, if you don't mind Harry." "Sure. It is dad's birthday, right?" "Oh yeah! Almost forgot!" "Ready to go you two lovebirds?" I ask. "Yup!" They both reply, laughing. It's good we're not all down about this and trying to keep the mood happy. That's why I love my sister so much. Always happy.

Claire's POV

We arrived at the hospital. I was scared and worried at the same time. I hate this. I always try and keep a smile on my face, even though I'm not happy. I'm always depressed but Caspar and Harry are there for me, they're the reason I'm smiling. "Harry?"

"Yes love?" "I should tell you, Caspar and I, are now dating" I tell him. "Of course you are" he replied, smirking. "Whatever." I laugh. Caspar doesn't know my dad's dead. This is gonna be so hard. My ex met my dad yesterday and my new boyfriend is going to meet my dad today. I feel like a slut saying that. I chuckled from the thought of that.