Chapter 34

Previously,

Rachelle's POV

I look at the time, seeing it's only been 10 minutes. It's seriously felt like it's been hours. I walk to the fridge looking for something to drink. Just as i'm about to open the fridge, my wrist gets caught by someone's hand. I have no idea's who's hand it was, till I turned my head to see Tyler, a smirk plastered onto his face.

Presently,

"What do you want Tyler?" I ask, my eyes furrowed. I would slap him right now If I could, but I can't. He's just so, cute. "Guuurl, you know you can't resist this." I chuckle. That was funny may I say. "I see you like me" He smirks. "Oh please, I was just laughing at your silliness.

Tyler pins me against the cold fridge, "Tyler, that hurt" I cry. His face moves closer to mine, his face inches away from mine. His breath wasn't warm, it was cold. "Tyler, please" I couldn't look away from him. His cold stare keeping my eyes from looking away, his pink lips in a smirk. His greyish, purple hair. May I say, he was irresistible.

"Tyler, please. You know I have a boyfriend." "Oh, i'm okay with that" He replies, his face now centimetres away from mine.

I closed my eyes. I then felt his lips place onto mine. I tried to budge, but couldn't. His hands pinned my hands against the cold fridge, his body pressed against mine. "Ra-Rachelle?" I broke from the kiss by spinning my head to the direction of the voice I heard. I pushed Tyler off of me, "no, Finn, please I can explain" I tell him, tears rushing down my face. "How could you" tears forming in his eyes.

I walk closer to him as Tyler stood still. "You don't understand. He pinned me against the fridge and kissed me, I tried to move bu-bu-but he kissed me. I COULDN'T MOVE." I end up yelling, more and more tears falling down my cheeks. I know where this is going.

I took another step forward to him as he backed away. "Is this true?" Finn asks Tyler. "No, she wanted me to" Tyler lies to him. Finn's head snaps into my direction, anger building up inside him. "YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIM? YOU BELIEVE YOUR, 'SO CALLED FRIEND', BUT NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" I shout. "Rachelle, you're not my girlfriend anymore. I, I just. Goodbye"

and with that, he walked away, tears falling down his cheeks, also mine.

"Hey, now you can be with me" Tyler says, walking towards me. "NO! g-g-GET AWAY FROM ME" I shout, pushing him away as I run to the couch. I plop myself onto the couch, crying into the pillow, my body sprawled over the couch.

"Rachelle?" I hear a voice. I turn my head to see Jack, worry in his eyes. I start to cry even more, but somehow sit up, my head in my hands as I feel hands rubbing my back. "What's wrong love?" I take my head out of my hands, finding Jack sitting beside me.

"F-F-Fi-Finn, broke up with me" His jaw dropped, his eyes widening. "Why?" He asks. "Cause s-s-stupid Tyler k-k-k-kissed me when F-F-Finn walked in on u-u-us. I was j-just wanting to g-g-get food. Th-th-then Tyler, k-kissed me. I didn't w-w-want to, but he p-p-pinned me a-a-aga-" "Okay, I got it" Jack interrupts my stuttering.

"So, Tyler kissed you, and you didn't want to and then Finn walked in on it?" Jack asked. I lightly nod. He sighs, as do I.

"Just, just give him a few days or a week, he'll understand." "But he won't forgive me!" "I'll talk to him tomorrow or something, but I suggest you stay with Claire and Caspar for a few nights, okay?" "Okay."

Claire's POV

I get an unexpected phone call the next day, it's noon. I wouldn't be expecting a phone call around this time, everyone's sleeping here.

I check the caller I.D. to see Rachelle's name. I smile and quickly answer it. "Hey girl! What's up?" I say. "C-C-Come pick me up" I hear Rachelle stutter on the other end. "Rachelle? Are you okay?" I ask. "Just, come pick me up from Jack and Finn's. Now please"