Chapter 35

Claire's POV

"Rachelle, what are you talking about?" I whisper-shouted since everyone else was asleep. Rachelle and I decided to have a sleepover in Caspar's room as he sleeps downstairs on the couch.

"Caspar and I talked today! He told me!" "He can't love me yet Rachelle, i've only known him for 3 months!" "Hey, love at first sight" she tells me, nudging me. I have to admit, she had a point.

"Bu-but" I stopped myself from talking, knowing if I spoke any further, I would've said something about her and Finn. I decided to ignore it and continue the talk about drama.

'@claire_styles and @caspar_lee . Now I approve.'

'i guess they are cute, @caspar_lee @claire_styles'

@claire_styles is a gentleman's lady and @harry_styles is barely a ladies' man, besides @zozeebo haha!'

I read tweets on twitter. I was actually, happy. They were mostly positive, obviously some negative, but at least i'm happy.

I woke up to the sound of my phone. "Ugh, who's calling me at, 8 in the morning??" I groaned. "Huuh?" Rachelle asked, barely awake. "Sorry... hello?" I say into the phone. "Claire, I suggest you and Rachelle come on over to my house, bring who ever you want, but I got a surprise for you" I couldn't understand who's voice it was till the end. It was Harry. "Now?" "Yes now, come on." "Ugh, fine" I groan. "I better be seeing you at my doorstep in 15 minutes." "15 minutes?? It takes 15 minutes to get there!" "Better hurry up chap" I hung up, knowing a cheeky grin growing upon his face.

"Rachelle. Rachelle! RACHELLE!" I yelled, shaking and waking Rachelle. "WHAT?!" She yelled back, getting out of the covers. I burst out in laughter from her expression. "S-Sorry but Harry wants us over in 15 minutes, there's a 'surprise' awaiting us" "ugh"

We got there in 20 minutes. I decided to bring Caspar, Troye, Connor, Jada and obviously Rachelle.

"Ahh, there you are. It's been 20 minutes" Harry tells me as I walk in. "Sorry, but you woke us u-" I stood there, seeing what I never thought I would see in maybe, a year. It was my...

brother's best friends.

"LOUIS. LIAM. ZAYN. NIALL." I shout, engulfing all of them into a big hug. 

"Whoa, whoa. Hey there Claire!" Louis shouts, laughing as we all fall onto the floor. "I've missed you all so much!" I tell them, rolling over onto my side. "We've missed you too" Liam tells me, smiling. 

Rachelle walks in, her jaw dropping. "RACHELLE! COME HERE" I shout to her. She grins the biggest grin i've ever seen and runs up to us, falling over everyone, hugging them, I think. It wasn't that much of a hug though...

"NIALL" she finally speaks. She gives him a huge hug and kisses him on the cheek. "I'VE MISSED, you so much Niall" she tells him, tears forming in her eyes. "I've missed you too lil sis" he replies, a smile on his face. 

They have their, sisterly-brotherly hug and stand up as the others are still sitting down beside me. "Zayn, why are you always so quiet?" I ask him, laughing. He shrugs his shoulders in response.

"Oh Zayn" I grin. I look over to the others, all of them awkwardly standing there with Harry. I look around the living room and kitchen to find Zoella, "where's Zoella?" I ask. "Hmm, in our room I think" I nod. "Guys, i'll be right back" I look over to Harry as he looks at me in confusion.

I walk to Harry and Zoella's room, knowing a secret that I shouldn't be telling her, well i'm not, but I need her to pick out a dress for me, because Harry, is going to propose to her next week.