Chapter 39

Caspar's POV

"Claire, wakey wakey!" I shout to Claire, shaking her, hopefully waking her up. She's quite a heavy sleeper. She doesn't make a move.

Nothing. I sigh.

I'm gonna have to do it the romantic, 'sleeping beauty' way. I lightly peck her lips, instead of a smile from her, her head bolts up and screams.

"What the heck??" She shouts. I laugh, "sorry babe, just trying to wake you up" "oh" she blushed. She looks so cute when she blushed. Her cheeks pink as her lips, her cheeks puffy, her eyes squinting in cuteness. She was just too cute.

"Why are you staring at me?" Claire asked. "What? I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" "Oh stop" she laughed, blushing much more. Her cheeks now red.

I laughed along with her. "Wanna get some breakfast?" "Yes! Let's go out and eat! I have to be at Harry's at 2 though, he's leaving tomorrow for tour."

"No problem babe"

Claire's POV

*before the fight of Harry and Claire*

"Harry! I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into Harry's home, it was mine too, kind of.

"This isn't even your house" Harry replied. "So? Your my brother! I don't think it matters" Harry shyly smiled. It was small. Not like his big, cheeky grins with his dimples popping out. It was small, his dimples barely showing.

I looked at him in confusion but shrugged it off. "So, how's life living with Zoe?" I asked, wondering what it's like to be married.

"It's splendid. I miss her already, and she's just gone shopping with Tanya and Louise" I giggled. "What?"

"You said splendid and you're 20. I think this marriage has matured you" I giggle some more. Harry chuckles, "maybe Claire. Maybe it has"

We sat there in silence, at the kitchen table, eating supper. Every time he'd look out the window, he looked like a girl who just got heartbroken on a rainy day, it was starting to depress me.

"Harry, are you okay?" I ask. His head turns, his eyes darting at mine. "Yeah" he mumbled. He started to pick at his food. "You don't seem okay" "REALLY? I don't care, you don't need to know fucking everything"

I was a little shocked, but I could expect this from Harry. "Jeez, sorry. Calm down, I asked a simple question."

"Just, leave me alone. You always need to know everything"

(The rest is in chapter 38 part 2)

"Harry. You may not be my biological brother, but I still love you, like a brother" he chuckled. "Claire. You ARE my sister. Just, we don't share the same blood" I laugh at his stupid explanation. "What?"

"I don't know, I think I try too hard" "yeah"

"Well, I should get going" "yeah, sis" "see you later, not my actual twin brother" "see you, not my actual sister"

That's when it ended. I walked out of the house of my 'not actual twin brother but he is my brother's house.

It felt weird, finding out that your brother really was never you actual brother. Well, not blood-related. Okay Claire, stop with the blood-related. But all I could think of was what my real name was. Gemma. I like that name more than Claire, it sounds much more british than the name Claire. I got really frustrated, so of course, what would a girl do to let all the frustration run from their body? I think... McDonalds. It's the only right solution.

I drove, and drove, and drove. But I couldn't find it, so I decided to give up and just drive back to Caspar's, until I saw it. It was Finn. He was with another girl. A girl with blonde hair, I didn't see the girl's face, but I saw Finn's face. He was holding hands with her! Great, I was on my way to get the frustration flushed out of my system, but I guess not.

I drove up beside Finn and the mysterious girl. Finn looked back to the car, but I guess he didn't notice me since he turned back around to talk to the girl. That's it. I was pissed.

I walked out of the car and shut it, well, slammed it, quickly locking it. "Um. Finn what are you doing? Who's this chick?" He looked shocked. "Claire, what are you doing here? I thought you were at H-" "Answer my fucking question Finn. Are you seriously gonna break Rachelle's h-" "Shut up" The girl spoke. "Excuse me?" "Shut up Claire" she said again, spinning around. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was -

Caspar's POV

I waited at home with Troye and his girlfriend, patiently waiting for Claire to return. She never answered my texts or calls, she never called back. Caspar, stop worrying so much, she's probably driving. My conscious spoke to me. Yeah, that's probably it. She is a safe driver. I sighed. "What's wrong mate?" Troye asked, looking at me instead of the tv. "Just waiting for Claire" he nodded.

"So, did you like, move here or something?" I asked. He's been here for what, 9 months? I think. "Um. Yup." Well okay then. I just hope Claire returns soon.

Claire's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was-

Rachelle. "Rachelle? You, you went blonde?" I stuttered. "No, I dyed my hair black.. What does it look like?" I chuckled. "Ha."

----

Sorry it's short, I've been really busy! Next chapter will be super duper long! :)

~ mrsclairehoran