Chapter 45

Rachelle's POV

"So Claaaire" "huh?" "you and Jack eh?" some random girl at the party says. What is she talking about? "What are you talking about?" Claire asks. "Aren't you two dating? ugh you're so lucky, he's so hot" "umm no, he's dating Sarah (Claire points to Sarah as Sarah awkwardly stands there) and i'm dating Caspar" she points to Caspar. Caspar sees Claire and he winks at her. Aww

I look over to Finn and he looks back at me. I patiently wait for the wink but all he does is the 'nod'. I sigh, "what's wrong Rachelle?" I snap out of the sad image, "huh? oh... nothing."

"No seriously Rachelle, what's wrong?" Claire asks. "Follow me" I tell her, grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the bathroom.

I sigh, "you know when you looked at Caspar and he looked back at you and he winked?" "yeaah?" "Well after I saw that, I looked at Finn and all he did was nod and... why can't he be romantic like Caspar?" ugh

"Whoa whoa whoa... that's it?" Claire asks. "Okay but still it'd be nice if he-" "Oh Rachelle. "He's drunk... of course he's not going to be romantic right now, Caspar's not drinking, so yeah." Claire interrupts. "Then why is he passed out on the kitchen counter?" I ask as I see Caspar knocked out on the counter.

"WHAT?" She shouts. Ow.

"CASPAAR" I hear Claire shouting as she runs to the kitchen. I see her slap him to wake him up, Caspar's body only twitching from the slap, not waking up.

She goes to slap him across the head once but before she can I scream out to her to stop. Goodness that girl is crazy.

"What?" "What are you doing?" I ask as I walk toward the odd couple. "It's just that, you know, he's wasted and he told me he was gonna stop!"

"Claire, I'd say tonight is a perfect night to get drunk, you hit 8 million suscribers! More than all of us put together!" "That's a lie" she replies. "Whatever. Go get drunk, you deserve it" I chuckle.

"Welll, I don't know, how would I get home?" "Dude, just stay overnight, not that big of a deal."

She tapped her finger on her chin until she finally spoke, "okay, fine. But watch me okay? Make sure I don't do anything stupid" she laughs.

"Trust me, you'll do something stupid anyway" I chuckle. "Whatever" she chuckles, walking away to the table full of alcohol. Was this really a good idea?

Claire's POV

"Oh. My goooshhh, what's up everyoneeee?" I can hear myself slur. Why did I listen to Rachelle? This really wasn't a good idea. "Claire, are you drunk too?" Caspar slurs, a smirk on his face.

"What? I don't know even know what drunk is like does it mean food is restrained by the police? I've heard of that saying.." I laugh loudly, not listening to what I'm saying.

"Noo I don't think food gets arrested for being so beautiful" Caspar again slurs. "Oh my gosh" I gasp. "What?" Caspar asks, seeming like he's not even drunk anymore. "You're right!"

"I know! I should get a gift for being right" Caspar winks. "Whoa there cowboy, maybe with your horse" I giggle. "I don't have a horse..."

"I knoow, but I always thought you wanted a horse." I tell him. "well, why don't we get one?"

---

you don't have to read this but it might involve me quitting this story. if someone would like to continue this story for me, that'd be great! I've just been really busy... and sorry it's so short I know you guys have been waiting patiently for so long I just wanted to share something already..

thanks!

- loveyourlife100